Page 12 of 89 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast

Thread: Winter Ball Event! | Cindy and Stanley and Yetis | till Jan 3

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by nuttyangel_69 View Post
    I don't know if this has already been asked or specified but are the yetis ONLY appearing when you click on stables?
    I'm at max level capacity and can only have 2 stables in my kingdom so only 2 opportunities every few hours to collect. I've collected from both stables 3 times now and only got the initial yeti (and no, I don't have another monster anywhere on the board, I've double checked just in case).
    So, I need 20 yeti things to create the dance mask but it looks like they're only going to appear every few collects from stables so it's going to take quite some time.
    I appreciate we have 21 days to complete this quest but it seems a bit harsh that at least one yeti doesn't appear every collect, or am I just being finicky?
    Plus after reading others comments on here there's no way I'm wasting gems to buy a trap when you don't even get a few gems back!
    Note there is a maximum of 2 stables for us all, so we are all in the same boat for that

But you don't need anything from the yeti to craft the dance mask. So not sure where you are seeing that?

Rhino Keeper
    Some ppl mentioned about gold mine. What is it exactly? Can someone help? From all my years of playing, I haven't heard or seen one. Did I miss it somehow?

You can not store chopped willows indeed......nor the once you,ve rotated. As long as you don't touch them you can store away.
    Happy eventing....

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ahomeforme View Post
    Some ppl mentioned about gold mine. What is it exactly? Can someone help? From all my years of playing, I haven't heard or seen one. Did I miss it somehow?
    Looks like you missed it . I got mine in the recent Black Friday sales. Others may be able to say when it was available before that.

Yes we do....i've made the same mistake.....poor little us.. ha ha

I thougt we had to slay one. But we need to create one. It's a big difference.
    Who knows. Maybe we make it. I intend to anyway.
    Good luck to all of us!!! And happy eventing..

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by klembodius2 View Post
    I'm on the part where you have to craft the snowman but it says the inventory is full in the workshop so I can't click him to craft him. Will he open up when I have the 60 snowballs etc. or is it a bug?
    I am having the same problem. Looked in the inventory, there is no snowman and it's not letting me craft one

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Valsh View Post
    I am having the same problem. Looked in the inventory, there is no snowman and it's not letting me craft one
    Have a look at post 66 on page 7 of this thread. You may need to sell some Royal decorations.

Executive Chef
    Ok, lol. I want to know what the cap on royal buildings and royal deco is, respectively. Sold a watchtower and now I can't buy a new one, sold a unicorn statue and can't buy a new one, or craft the snowoman What gives, S8? I'm not going to sell all the royal buildings and all the royal deco just to find out
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Fashion Designer
    The hub is a great place to find this sort of info
    You can have -
    55 Royal decorations
    44 Royal buildings

Executive Chef
    Attachment 34977
    Ok,what do I need to sell