Page 52 of 89 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast

Thread: Winter Ball Event! | Cindy and Stanley and Yetis | till Jan 3

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    Steed is now found for sale @ 200Gems in your Market for anyone who's interested
    I just checked under nature (animals).....none in my market.

Quote Originally Posted by mayennalee View Post
    Wish i had noticed that you dont get your gems back Before I spent the gems
    Same here. I want my 20 gems back. It has ALWAYS worked the other way - buy a trap - do it once - get gems back.

Also, this event is very frustrating. A yeti only appears once every day for me - after visiting my two stables 3 or 4 times each. So, I've been on the enchanted yeti phase for 3 days now.

I want my 20 gems back.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnisWa View Post
    I just checked under nature (animals).....none in my market.
    It appears after you have placed the Steed you made. It's then in Features and Market/Animals.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Host(ess)
    I'm having the same issue. Got two enchanted yetis right away, on Saturday. Now nothing from my stables since. This is starting my 3rd day too with 3 yetis needed. Doubt I will finish this event. I'm very disillusioned with this event.

Rhino Keeper
    To help you have fun in your Fun Zone:
    Keep him there till your Stables are ready for the next collection. You can fight him down to the last 2 chops if you like and have energy. Before collecting from Stables get rid of him and when you collect from Stables.. I found it much easier to trigger another one.
    They help too when you have to chop trees and rocks.. so no other beasts appear.
    That is a great advice. Thank you. Now I have solution for dire boar.

Have to second this.

Executive Chef
    I think the spawn rates for enchanted yeti have been fixed. I already got 2 this morning, just playing normally.

I am collecting for 2 days, and have only received 2 map pieces.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tuffyjkitten View Post
    Been on the goal to get map pieces all day and after 6 stable collections NO YETI. This is ridiculous.
    I am trying allready 3 days to get the maps...
    since I have the shoes, there iwas just 1 Yeti ( in 3 days) but still not a map...

So frustreting

Fashion Designer
    Just a tip: GoldNuggets can be found from chopping the OutcroppingRocks. I got 4 while stocking up on the 60GoldThread I needed. Of course I chopped many rocks but they are known as a rare drop from OutcroppingRocks and also Mines.
    I am also seeing an unusually high drop rate of gold nuggets from chopping outcroppings. Hooray!

Rhino Keeper
    I didn't have many problems with spawning yeti until I needed the enchanted yeti. Normally every 1-2 collections from stables, now nothing the whole day. *Just before posting I got one...*
    I would like to have a yeti, but Stanley looks like he's pouting all the time and does he have a cold? His nose is a little red. So I wouldn't terribly mind if I don't get to finish this event.

As it is i'm doing events almost continously since august, looks like I need some rest. Stocks are dwindling and I haven't got the energy to replenish them.