Page 1 of 89 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Winter Ball Event! | Cindy and Stanley and Yetis | till Jan 3

Winter Ball Event! | Cindy and Stanley and Yetis | till Jan 3

WINTER BALL EVENT!

Requires level 17+ | Minimum game version is iOS/Android 1.2.3 | Event is live from Dec. 14, 2016 to Jan. 3, 2017

Last edited by SpiritWind00; 12-19-16 at 12:50 PM.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Time Zone Converter: compare where you are with California

Pictures from ShibuyaCloth: click here!

The Winter Ball Event - Goals:

Ivy: Cindy and I are going to have a Girls Day Out around the kingdom!
    Part 1: Let's Have A Ball
    Goal 1 Stop by a pond 0/1 GO (skip 5 gems)
    Goal 2 Give purple dye to Cindy 0/1 GIVE (skip 10 gems)
    Reward: 100 coin, 10 xp
    Congratulations: Ivy: What a perfect day with my best friend in the world!

Ivy: Let's treat my biffle to her favourite activity, horseback riding!
    Part 2: Horsing Around ***GET RID OF ANY MONSTERS ON YOUR BOARD FOR GOAL TO WORK***
    Goal 1 Visit the stables 0/1 VISIT (skip 5 gems) | you may spawn a Yeti when collecting, if not keep trying! Haunted Stable does not count.
    Reward: 200 coin, 20 xp
    Congratulations: Ivy: I could ride around the kingdom like this forever!

Cindy: Oh goodness, the beasts are catching up to the horses! But wait, who is that?
    Part 3: Are You Having Fun Yeti?
    Goal 1 Slay the Yeti 0/1 GO | 30/30 hits to defeat
    Goal 2 Give golden nuggets 0/5 GIVE (skip 200 gems)
    Reward: +1 yeti fur
    Congratulations: Princess Cindy: Oh, thank you so much for saving us from that beast!

Stanley: To be honest, I am a terrible dancer. Maybe these lessons will help!
    Part 4: You Can Dance If You Want To
    Goal 1 Make a dancing mask 0/1 GO (skip 30 gems) | Workshop, 2 hours - 2 blue dye, 5 glimmerdust, 5 living wood
    Goal 2 Attend a dance lesson with Stanley 0/1 DANCE (skip 30 gems) | Beginner Dance Lesson adventure. Castle, 2 hours - 1 dancing mask, 1 simple feast
    Reward: 300 coins, 30 xp, snowman unlocked
    Congratulations: Stanley: Oh, I'm such an embarrassment! Cindy will be mortified to dance with me!

Cindy: My father never lets me go out and do everyday fun things! I feel so free here!
    Part 5: Melting Her Heart
    Goal 1 Chop Icy Willows 0/4 CHOP (skip 40 gems) | comes fully grown. 10 chops to clear. Snowballs drop on nearly every chop.
    Goal 2 Gather snowballs 0/60 GO (skip 300 gems)
    Goal 3 Build a snowoman 0/1 BUILD | Workshop, 4 hours - 60 snowball, 5 coal, 1 carrot | speed up is 16 gems.
    Reward: 5 snowballs
    Congratulations:

Cindy: The snow beasts are attacking again! Fight them off before they hurt someone!
    Part 6: A Stable Environment
    Goal 1 Lead ivy and Cindy to safety 0/4 GO (skip 20 gems) | visit the stable
    Goal 2 Slay the Yetis 0/4 FIGHT (skip 80)
    Goal 3 Throw snowballs at the Yetis 0/50 GIVE (skip 250 gems)
    Congratulations: Cindy: Oh, Stanley! Thank you again! You're so brave!

Stanley: I trust you'll make me a fine shirt! Did I mention silver is my favorite colour?
    Part 7: Dance Your Heart Out
    Goal 1 Mine rock outcroppings 0/3 MINE (skip 60 gems) | It may take more than 3 rock outcropping to get all the silver thread you need for the shirt. (I got 12-14 from each rock) AHHHH! DIRE BOAR ALERT!!!
    Goal 2 Chop icy willows 0/8 GO (skip 80 gems) | icy silver buttons will now drop from the trees for this goal. You get all the buttons you need for the shirt by chopping the 8 trees.
    Goal 3 Tailor Stanley's dancing shirt 0/1 SEW (skip 300 gems) | Workshop, 3 hours - 99 icy silver buttons, 60 silver thread, 10 wool | speed up is 12 gems.
    Goal 4 Take a beginner dance lesson | Beginner Dance Lesson adventure. Castle, 2 hours - 1 dancing mask, 1 simple feast
    Reward: +5 icy silver buttons
    Congratulations: Stanley: I think I'm getting better at these dance lessons!

Now that I have a marvelous shirt, I'll need the pants to match!
    Part 8: Put Your Dancing Pants On
    Goal 1 Mine rock outcroppings 0/3 MINE (skip 60 gems) | It may take 3 or 4 rock outcropping to get all the gold thread you need for the pants. (I got 4-6 from each rock)
    Goal 2 Chop icy willows 0/8 GO (skip 80 gems) | icy silver buttons will now drop from the trees for this goal. You get all the buttons you need for the shirt by chopping the 8 trees.
    Goal 3 Tailor Stanley's dancing pants 0/1 SEW (skip 300 gems) | Workshop, 3 hours - 99 icy silver buttons, 15 gold thread, 20 wool | speed up is x gems.
    Goal 4 Take a beginner dance lesson | Beginner Dance Lesson adventure. Castle, 2 hours - 1 dancing mask, 1 simple feast
    Reward: 400 coin, 40 xp
    Congratulations: Stanley: I think I"m getting better? Maybe?

Stanley: I am still a hopeless dancer. I hear enchanted shoes will do the trick!
    Part 9: Put Some Pep In Your Step
    Goal 1 Slay enchanted yetis 0/1 FIGHT (skip 50 gems) | 50/50 hits to defeat
    Goal 2 Gather frost magic 0/5 GO (skip 125 gems) | you will get this as a drop from defeating the yeti (every time)
    Goal 3 Make a dancing enchantment 0/1 MAKE (skip 150 gems) | Potion Shop, 30 minutes - 5 frost magic, 10 water, 20 sap
    Congratulations: Stanley: I hope this works!

Stanley: Ivy, keep this under wraps, but could you please enchant these shoes with this spell?
    Part 10: Dance Like No One's Watching
    Goal 1 Visit Ivy's Hut 0/1 VISIT (skip 15 gems)
    Goal 2 Enchant Stanley's dancing shoes 0/1 ENCHANT (skip 350 gems) | Workshop, 2 hours - 1 dancing enchantment, 75 icy silver buttons, 5 wool
    Goal 3 Take an intermediate dance lesson 0/1 DANCE (skip 60 gems) | Intermediate Dance Lesson adventure. Castle, 3 hours - 1 dancing shoes, 1 dancing pants, 1 dancing shirt
    Reward: 500 coin, 50 xp
    Congratulations: Stanley: These are amazing! I feel like I could dance until the end of time!

The winter Ball is almost up us! I need to look picture perfect for Cindy!
    Part 11: Tap Your Heels Three Times
    Goal 1 Prepare Stanley for the Winter Ball 0/1 PREP
    Goal 2 Take Stanley out to the tavern 0/1 GO (skip 10 gems)
    Goal 3 Pick out a gift for Cindy at the jewelers 0/1 GO (skip 10 gems)
    Reward: Stanley!
    Congratulations: Stanley: I think I am ready for tonight, and these shoes definitely are!

Ivy: Today is the worst! I dropped the map to the Winter Ball when the monsters attacked us!
    Part 12: Mapping Out The Dance Floor
    Goal 1 Slay an enchanted yeti 0/1 GO (skip 50 gems)
    Goal 2 Gather the pieces of map 0/5 GO (skip 150 gems) | you may get this as a drop from defeating the yeti (not every time)
    Reward: Steed unlocked
    Congratulations: Ivy: I hope Stanley find the map! I really want to go to the Winter Ball!

Stanley: I wonder what kind of horse the Ruler is preparing for me?
    Part 13: You Can Teach A Horse To Dance
    Goal 1 Gather gold thread 0/60 GO (skip 999 gems) | from rock outcroppings only
    Goal 2 Gather sleigh bells 0/99 GO (skip 297 gems) | from Icy Willows (they only start dropping bells when you get to this Part)
    Goal 3 Dress-up the Sleigh Bell Steed 0/1 GROOM | Workshop, 8 hours - 99 sleigh bells, 50 horse hair, 60 gold thread | you can make 2 steeds if you do not collect/ask for the horseshoes and collect twice the amount of bells and thread (which will take a LOT of energy!)
    Goal 4 Ask for festive horseshoes 0/20 ASK (skip 200 gems)
    Reward: 10 sleigh bells
    Congratulations: Stanley: Wow! He's going to jingle all the way to the ball!

Stanley: The Winter Ball is upon us! I hope Cindy will agree to dance with me!
    Part 14: You Are The Dancing King
    Goal 1 Take an advanced dance lesson 0/3 DANCE | Castle, 8 hours each - 50 silver thread, 10 glimmerdust, 99 sleigh bells
    Goal 2 Win the dancing trophy 0/1 DANCE | The trophy is a guaranteed box drop on third adventure. And it's a Royal Decoration +15 points.
    Goal 3 Find the winter ball invites 0/5 FIND (skip 250 gems) | The invites are RARE and they will only drop from iceland poppy and blue penstemon flowers.
    Goal 4 Go to the winter ball 0/1 GO (skip 300 gems) | Castle, 2 hours - 5 maps, 5 winter ball invites, 99 sleigh bells
    Reward: Cindy!
    Congratulations: Stanley: What a magical night! Cindy graced me with not one by Every dance of the evening!

Ivy: Cindy and Stanley want to stay in the kingdom and live happily ever after!
    Save The Last Dance
    Goal 1 Marry Stanley and Cindy 0/1 MARRY
    Reward: 1000 coin, 100 xp
    Congratulations: Ivy: I'm so happy that my best friend is going to live in our kingdom, and Stanley is pretty great too!

Event pictures
    Spoiler: show

Part 1: Let's Have a Ball

Part 2: Horsing Around

Part 11:

Part 12:

Last edited by SpiritWind00; 01-04-17 at 03:47 PM.

Winter Ball pictures continued (Part 13 and 14):

Items to add to the Inventory Guide: DONE

Yeti cannot be sold
    Info: A friendly and fluffy yeti. Prefers cold temperatures.
    Crafted: Workshop, 5 minutes - 70 yeti fur
    Drops / Uses: fur, silver ore, white petals
    Collection time: 8 hours. 32 gems to speed up.
    Thread

Stanley
    Found: prize from the Winter Ball event, December 2016
    Drops / Uses: character on your game board only if you completed specific goals of the event

Cindy
    Found: prize from the Winter Ball event, December 2016
    Drops / Uses: character on your game board only if you completed the event

Sleigh Bell Steed
    Info: A noble steed primped out in holiday finery.
    Crafted: Workshop, 8 hours - 99 sleigh bells, 50 horse hair, 60 gold thread (during event only)
    Drops / Uses: carrots, horse hair, sugar
    Collection time: 8 hours. 32 gems to speed up.
    Thread
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 12-30-16 at 05:35 PM.

Dialogue:

Part 1: Let's Have a Ball
    Ivy: Cindy! I'm so glad you arrived safely!
    Cindy: Oh, Ivy! It's been so long! I'm so glad to see you!
    Ivy: How was the journey? Are you excited for the Winter Ball?!
    Cindy: It was rather dull with the servants watching my every move. But it's over now! And you know I am! I am ready to Par-tay! I'm so sick of being cooped up in my father's castle! I have so much to tell you, and you must show me around this charming kingdom!
    Ivy: Oh, girl, don't you worry! I've got our entire day booked!

Part 2: Horsing Around
    Ivy: So I know you love horseback riding, and that you rarely get to do it... So I got permission for us to go riding today! And with the Ruler's favorite steeds too!
    Cindy: Eeee, you are the best! My father never lets me go riding! He says it's too dangerous! The nerve!
    Ivy: Gosh, he's such a bore! Well, here's to freedom and having fun!

Ivy: And here is where the Ruler found me stuck as a cursed tree!
    Cindy: Oh my goodness! You didn't tell me that story!
    Ivy: It's a memory I try to forget to be honest... Oh My...
    Cindy: What is it, Ivy? Oh. OH. AHHHHHH! Ivy, run!!!!

Cindy: Thank you for stopping those dreadful beasts! I was a fool for leaving my bow at Ivy's!
    Ivy: Oh, how rude of me! I'm Ivy, and this is my dear friend, Cindy.
    Stanley: It is my great pleasure to meet you, ladies! I am Stanley.
    Ivy: Well, I hate to cut this meeting short, but we must get going. Thank you again, Stanley!
    Stanley: *stares after them wistfully* Cindy...
    Ruler: Oh, hello! Are you a friend of Cindy's?
    Stanley: Oh, no! I was just passing by and helped them defeat that dreadful beast! I am Stanley!
    Ruler: Nice to meet you, Stanley! I am the ruler of this kingdom.
    Stanley: Wow! It's an honor to meet you! Do you by chance know Cindy?
    Ruler: We only just met. She's visiting my friend, Ivy, so that they can go to the Winter Ball together!
    Stanley: What, pray tell, is the Winter Ball?
    Ruler: It's a grand dance party we're throwing this year! Everyone who is someone will be there!
    Stanley: I see. Well, I would love to see Miss Cindy again. Perhaps I shall attend!
    Ruler: Oh, absolutely! The more dance partners the better!
    Stanley: Is dancing super important at this party?
    Ruler: Definitely! I know Ivy and Cindy will be dancing the night away!
    Stanley: Well, I am not much of a dancer you see...
    Ruler: Oh, not to worry! We're holding dancing lessons before the ball!

Stanley: I need a break from dancing. I might die from the shame. I wonder what Miss Cindy is up to?
    Ruler: *smiles knowingly* You seem rather fond of Cindy. Didn't you just meet yesterday?
    Stanley: It's true that we just met! But her fierceness and beauty simply took my breath away! I would very much like to know her better.
    Ruler: Well...Ivy told me that they'd be outside enjoying the snow today. Let's go on a walk, and mayhaps, we'll walk upon them!
    Stanley: Oh, that would be delightful!
    *A while later, near Ivy's Hut*
    Ruler: So Stanley, what kingdom are you from?
    Stanley: Well, you see I rode here from.. Ack!
    Cindy: Haha! A direct hit, Ivy!
    Stanley: *brushes snow off his face and smiles* Hello, ladies!
    Cindy: Oh, hello Stanley! And Ruler! Fancy meeting you out here! You should join us! We were about to build a snowoman.
    Stanley: Oh, I'd love to!

Ivy: Is it just me or did our snowoman just grow like four feet taller?
    Cindy: I..hmm...that i odd. She looks angrier too. And where did her carrot nose go? Wait, that's no snowoman! The monsters are back! Ivy, get behind me!
    Stanley: Don't worry ladies, I shall defeat these beasts yet again!
    Cindy: Stanley, there are too many! I don't want you to get hurt again!
    Stanley: Oh, those were barely scratches! Let me defend you, Miss Cindy!

Stanley: Those beasts shredded my clothes. I can't show up to the Winter Ball like this!
    Ruler: Yeah, definitely not. But not to worry! We can sew you a new suit in no time! It's the least I can do for all your help with those yetis! While we work on that, I'd suggest you continue with the dancing lessons.
    Stanley: That's a truth bomb if I've ever heard one, Ruler, but I shall do my best.
    Ruler: I'm just looking out for your interests, Stanley!

Ruler: All right, Stanley. Now that the shirt is finished, let's get you measured for your pants.
    Stanley: That was fast! Should I try the shirt on?
    Ruler: Let's do the fitting when the entire outfit is done. How are the dancing lessons coming along?
    Stanley: Well, I think I finally have the steps down... But keeping up with the beat is another thing all together! *laughs weakly*
    Ruler: You can do it! Believe in me who believes in you!

Stanley: Though I have made slight improvements in my dancing, it's still unacceptable.
    Ruler: I was hoping we could avoid this, but there is always the option of a spell.
    Stanley: A spell? What kind of a spell?
    Ruler: We could enchant your shoes so that they dance for you! With magical shoes, there's no chance you could mess up! the only risk is that it can be difficult to get the shoes to stop dancing.
    Stanley: That sounds like a small price to pay to be able to dance with Cindy!
    Ruler: Glad to hear it! With a strong will you should be able to control the shoes!

Ruler: The enchantment is finished, but I would prefer if Ivy performed the spell. shall we head over there now?
    Stanley: That sounds great! I'm excited to see if this actually works!
    Ruler: Of course it will! We do this kind of stuff all the time!

Part 11: Tap Your Heels Three Times
    Ruler: Your outfit looks fabulous, if I do say so myself. What do you think?
    Stanley: It is quite the upgrade from the suit I was wearing before! Is that real gold and silver thread?! Amazing!
    Ruler: Yes! We spared no expense! Now let's see if there is any last minute tailoring to be done.
    Stanley: Before we do that, can I ask you something?
    Ruler: Of course! What is it?
    Stanley: If it's possible, I would very much like to stay in your kingdom. As the twelfth son in my family, I do not have much to call my own... And so I'd very much like to stay here, where my s****s are actually useful!
    Ruler: I think that's a wonderful idea! We can always use more knights in our kingdom!
    Stanley: Oh, thank you so much! This place already feels like home!

Part 12: Mapping Out The Dance Floor
    Ivy: Ruler! Stanley! I have the Worst. Possible. News!
    Ruler: What's wrong, Ivy? What happened?
    Ivy: I lost the map to the Winter Ball! I think I dropped it when those monsters attacked us! What if none of us get to go after all! After all that work!
    Cindy: Oh, Ivy, it'll be fine! We don't need to go to a party to have fun anyway!
    Stanley: Don't worry, ladies! I will retrieve this map! We will all go to the Winter Ball together! I promise!
    Cindy: Oh, Stanley~ Please be safe!
    Stanley: Have no fear! I will be back in a flash!

Stanley: I found the map right where Ivy said it would be! Those yetis shredded it up a bit but I found all the pieces!
    Ruler: Oh wonderful! We should be able to spell this back together easily! Ivy and Cindy will be delighted. You've saved the day, Stanley! Now we need to make sure that you arrive to the Winter Ball in style! How is your horseback riding?
    Stanley: Oh, I love riding! I do it all the time back home!
    Ruler: Excellent! I think I have just the horse for you!

Ruler: The Winter Ball is upon us! Are you excited? I sure am!
    Stanley: Do you think Cindy will want to dance with me?
    Ruler: I can't imagine why she wouldn't! You've saved her life on multiple occasions! Not to mention that jawline!
    Stanley: Haha! I hope you're right, Ruler!
    Ruler: And to make sure you're nice and loose for the party tonight, it's time for your last dance. Go and strut your stuff!
    Stanley: With these shoes, that should be a cinch!

Save The Last Dance
    Stanley: Cindy, last night was hands down the best night of my life.
    Cindy: Oh, Stanley! You took the words right out of my mouth! I feel the same way!
    Stanley: Hearing you say that makes me absolutely the happiest man in the world! Well, I've already decided to move here, and I'd love it if you would stay here with me.
    Cindy: You keep saying all these wonderful things! Am I dreaming? Of course, I would love to stay with you!
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 12-30-16 at 02:06 AM.

The Yeti - Goals:
    Note for goal:
    * You will get 20 gems back by collecting the entire 70 fur and crafting a yeti.
    * Some players have left purchasing the trap to get the last lot of fur required, so the gems are spent and returned immediately.
    * The yeti spawned by the trap takes 30 hits.

Those pesky Yetis are ruining all of our winter fun! Maybe we can convince them that we're not so bad! *You can only have 1 monster in your kingdom at a time!*
    Part 1: Get Ready Yeti
    Goal 1 Purchase a yeti trap 0/1 BUY | Market, 20 gems. Clears in 1 action.
    Goal 2 Tame a yeti 0/1 GO
    Reward: 20 gems
    Congratulations: Ivy: Aww, it's kind of cute!

Yeti pictures:

Last edited by SpiritWind00; 12-30-16 at 02:03 AM.

Executive Chef
    Wooo Hooo.. sounds exciting! It's live!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	203 
Size:	130.3 KB 
ID:	34958

Views:	226 
Size:	109.3 KB 
ID:	34959

Views:	220 
Size:	129.6 KB 
ID:	34960

Views:	262 
Size:	138.3 KB 
ID:	34961
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 12-14-16 at 02:21 PM.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Fashion Designer
    Two new events!
    You don't get back the 20 gems for the yeti trap.
    Is that an oversight S8?

And give 5 golden nuggets - this will be a struggle for new players.

Farm Supplier
    Wow! And I've just visited stables. And now I have to wait for 2,5 hours��

Farm Supplier
    Princess is charming. She looks like Cinderella. Thanks S8

The Yeti had 30 energy, though overall, I think it was 23 or 24 to beat it, just for information.

Different point, I'm not sure I'm happy there's a new event right at the heels of the last... and definitely S8 should return the 20 gems for the Yeti trap. I for one won't be doing that quest line for now.
    My first love is Castle Story, my second Dragon Story. Third would be Restaurant Story. I always like making new friends or getting new neighbours. My ID is ToshiNoMiya.

Page 1 of 89 123451151 ... LastLast