Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    The hub is a great place to find this sort of info
    You can have -
    55 Royal decorations
    44 Royal buildings
    Quote Originally Posted by jopik View Post
    Read previous posts please for more info
    Thank you I have 45 unicorn statues, 2 dragon statues, 1 royal carriage, 2 glass dragons, 1 glass palace and 1 glass carriage. Which more are counted as royal deco now? I also have 324 pages of inventory and not much time over for this. I want a clear answer from S8 about this, that would be very nice and save some time Otherwise a fun and cute update
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Quote Originally Posted by 55lee55 View Post
    Just not excited about all this work to bring in two more strangers into the kingdom while we have so many others whose stories are left hanging.
    I agree. I'm bummed because it feels like the main story has been abandoned by the game writers. I don't want more kingdom walkers unless they add to the story. Feels like "Cindy" (Cinderella?) and Stanley just showed up out of nowhere. Cindy is supposed to be Ivy's best friend (that's news to me), but she doesn't seem like the kind of gal Ivy would be best friends with.

And what about Old Thomas and his love? Why can't she come to stay?
    Last edited by robotparade; 12-15-16 at 03:07 AM. Reason: pobody's nerfect

The ability to store the icy willows has already been disabled

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnniePMH View Post
    Thank you I have 45 unicorn statues, 2 dragon statues, 1 royal carriage, 2 glass dragons, 1 glass palace and 1 glass carriage. Which more are counted as royal deco now? I also have 324 pages of inventory and not much time over for this. I want a clear answer from S8 about this, that would be very nice and save some time Otherwise a fun and cute update
    All the sand buildings count as royal, I think.

I don't get why there are so many caps on groups off stuff. We can have as many snowmen as we like, so why a cap on snowwomen?

Also the stupid cap on town buildings, which is far too low now that we have Pirate and Halloween versions etc. that are decorative but not functional for future events. Can't use them, but want to keep them.

Caps work like a bug in the game and is a source of constant confusion. One reason is of course that our inventory is not organised in a way that enable us to respond to these caps. Another thing is that some of us actually think that keeping memorabilia from fun events we took part in feeds into the core of our love for CS

If snowman is not worth RP- why does it matter? I have always had >10,000 RP. I sold a few unicorns and gold dragons. Still can't craft snowman. Lost the RP. And can't craft the unirorns again.... do royal walls or gates count? They are under deco section. Why not let gem skip the snowman?

Fashion Designer
    99 Icy willows in storage, at least 1 good thing about this event... 😉 thx for the tip!
    I used my 3 nuggets for a trade yesterday, so no way I go for the stress during holidays to get 5 in only 21 days!
    Good luck for everyone who go for it, and for the others: enjoy your real life!
    Happy Holidays to everyone! 🎅

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AnniePMH View Post
    I've asked S8 about this issue....