Page 59 of 89 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369 ... LastLast

Thread: Winter Ball Event! | Cindy and Stanley and Yetis | till Jan 3

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kcutie0829 View Post
    I wish I would have read your post before asking from all 20 neighbors. Can I still collect extra gold thread before crafting my first steed? Thank you!
    Yes, you can collect extra gold thread before crafting your first steed. The gold thread is available until you complete part 13.
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by awesome6204 View Post
    I'm still stuck way back on Put so e Pep in your Step! I can't even get one yeti per day with multiple stables. I don't see me getting through this quest!
    Multiple stables? No one can have more than two stables. Make sure it is the stables that you are collecting from!

This yeti thing is getting frustrating. I guess it's their nature to be illusion but once every 7 or 8 visits is enough to stop looking. ��

I have been chopping willows. But the story book says 5 snowballs and my inventory says 40.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by JessicaCostantini View Post
    I really like you! I really resonated with what you stated, sounds like we could be friends LOL. How do you know we will be chopping some trees? Anything I should prepare for?
    Sorry for the late reply. Its good to hear I'm likable. By this time you know we'll have to chop trees but I knew we would becauee of the icy willows we could buy. I also saw a package to buy that had the buttons and it just clicked. I've been playing CS long enough to figure out the mechanics of a quest. Especially becauae we get quests which are different but favours the same pattern.

We could tottally be friends. You can add me as neigbour and we can see if we make it through the winter ball event together

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jessiefromshimerville View Post
    I have been chopping willows. But the story book says 5 snowballs and my inventory says 40.
    Have you tried the famous force close?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    have you tried chopping outcropping rocks? it's a rare drop but found many while chopping for threads.
    gold mines should give you nuggets within a couple days of collecting
    and the boosts.. ah! painful! only highers the possibility to find one, but it's not impossible, specially in 4 collections. activate when your mines are ready for collection.. not before! so you'll have time to collect another time before it expires.
    Good Luck!
    that is exactly what I've been doing this whole time. Not working. Ugh.

Farm Supplier
    Yes I only have two stables and collect from them just over every three hours - another try just now and no yetis from either today

Please help me! I was on level 49 and lost my game. I got a ticket number from Storm8 support but that was in November. How can I get a response from Storm8 support?
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 12-21-16 at 12:23 AM. Reason: I sent you a message with help. SW

Rhino Keeper
    I just realized, the Yeti spawn rate is not off at all.

The Yeti is the most rarely sighted beast man has ever searched for. We are currently tuning in on the historic frustrations of hundreds of scientists and discoverers for whom the Yeti never spawned (appeared).

As this event is supposed to keep us warm far into January, the Yeti would be an obvious choice by the S8 team, and a clever pun.