Page 5 of 89 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread: Winter Ball Event! | Cindy and Stanley and Yetis | till Jan 3

Not doing this timed goal. Although the implication was that the Princess joins our Kingdom. Will she be essential to future story lines?

Rhino Keeper
    Looks a little too Disney for my taste so far, will they be kingdom waltzers?

Fashion Designer
    I not only lost gems on the yeti trap, but when I went to move it to a better spot to spawn a yeti it disappeared when I tried to set it down. No, I didn't have any monsters live in my kingdom at the time. No, it is not in my inventory.

I am burned out on these new monsters that take so much energy to overcome too. And only spawning from stables? Too much like the last quest.

I might sit this one out. I might wait until we get back to the storyline. Just not excited about all this work to bring in two more strangers into the kingdom while we have so many others whose stories are left hanging.

Rhino Keeper
    Looks like we'll have to be prepared to chop some trees as well. Eh... I'm not keen on it but nonetheless, I like events. I knew when that 2 day energy packet came up that once the timer runs out we are in for another quest. Brought the winter willows but can't collect buttons ect yet. And I sent out a quest yesterday so I'll have to wait for it to finish before doing the dance quest. We have a lot of time but I'm not fooling myself by thinking its enough. However, since I failed with Yerik (my own foolishness) I shall try to succeed this time. I wish everyone luck. Especially if your like me who can struggle at times.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by vlspd View Post
    Got two fur after slaying one Yeti.
    My second Stable spawned Yeti again, and gave 1 fur.
    I sped up the stable , but didn't spawn anything so I guess the spawn rate is not 100% but maybe 90-80%
    I was given 5 fur by 1 Yeti. So after fighting 2 Yetis I have 8 fur. Not bad for the beginning.

I'm sitting this one out too. A timed event over xmas is not fun and I don't really like the look of the two new characters. Where is the original storyline that we all enjoyed?

Banned
    I'm not even attempting the yeti - I only get 2 furs per yeti and I have to get them at 30 chops per yeti? Plus I have to wait for about an hour (I think) to check my stables each time? It's not possible. But I am going for the timed thing.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jlpotts View Post
    Well bad news, as I was storing my trees, after getting 20 stored, I am unable to store any more ��
    Try again and make sure the tree you are trying to store has not been chopped. I have stored over thirty and not reached a limit. Chopped trees, even if only 1 chop, cannot be stored.
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by midninghtcm View Post
    Looks like we'll have to be prepared to chop some trees as well. Eh... I'm not keen on it but nonetheless, I like events. I knew when that 2 day energy packet came up that once the timer runs out we are in for another quest. Brought the winter willows but can't collect buttons ect yet. And I sent out a quest yesterday so I'll have to wait for it to finish before doing the dance quest. We have a lot of time but I'm not fooling myself by thinking its enough. However, since I failed with Yerik (my own foolishness) I shall try to succeed this time. I wish everyone luck. Especially if your like me who can struggle at times.
    I really like you! I really resonated with what you stated, sounds like we could be friends LOL. How do you know we will be chopping some trees? Anything I should prepare for?
    ** Jessica **

Quote Originally Posted by tweeps View Post
    Five gold nuggets!!!!
    For a timed event?

Seriously storm8, stop asking for very difficult to get resources in timed events.
    I've no problem if they're part of the main story, I'll wait as long as it takes for them to drop...but for some users they won't get one in the entire time the event lasts.

I have the nuggets for my main game, but on my second game, I only have two, I'm waiting to make the darned gold piping and I've been stuck on two for the last four or five months!

No way I'm purchasing gems.

Goals should require commitment and time, they shouldn't be impossible unless money is spent.

Bah Humbug
    I soooo agree with you! My jousting arena took months to level up because the gold was so rare, it felt like I was doing the actual gold panning myself! I thought the flyger, peacock, and raccoon events were already ridiculous. This one definitely tops them all. Why waste time and energy on an event that is already impossible on the get-go. This quest is so polarizing such that only those willing to pay real money and gems can participate. The decorations and rewards are too measly compared to the effort and time you need to babysit this game.

Page 5 of 89 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast