Page 14 of 89 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast

Thread: Winter Ball Event! | Cindy and Stanley and Yetis | till Jan 3

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by robotparade View Post
    And what about Old Thomas and his love? Why can't she come to stay?

Yes, Agnes <3 I need a very sweet old grandma-looking lady walking around.
    She would need her own home too. Something very nature like, as trees and the down-to-earth Blythewood fairies are her interests. Not unlike Ivy's hut perhaps?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by tvangstanke View Post
    Yes, Agnes <3 I need a very sweet old grandma-looking lady walking around.
    She would need her own home too. Something very nature like, as trees and the down-to-earth Blythewood fairies are her interests. Not unlike Ivy's hut perhaps?
    A sweet old grandma but with a twist, would be good. It's the characters with character that add to this game . I agree these latest 2 don't fit into that...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I've asked S8 about this issue....
    I will wait on SW for this one fore I am truly stuck. I already sold 8 dragon statues and STILL can't craft the snowwoman... *le sigh*

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by robotparade View Post
    I'm bummed because it feels like the main story has been abandoned by the game writers. I don't want more kingdom walkers unless they add to the story. Feels like "Cindy" (Cinderella?) and Stanley just showed up out of nowhere. Cindy is supposed to be Ivy's best friend (that's news to me), but she doesn't seem like the kind of gal Ivy would be best friends with.
    Have to agree I'm afraid.

I feel there's been a change in creative teams and backstories haven't flowed through properly.

Also the focus of the game has shifted into non-stop events whilst the main storyline has been sidelined.
    There needs to be more balance between the two.

Also flowing the main storyline into events more would be stronger rather than random characters popping in - and then left with no way to contribute to future stories.

The Yeti quest seems pretty on point.
    He looks cool
    Super annoying I've lost 20gems whilst this quest is happening Was just about to buy my Spellbound Bloom!

There is a lot of animals though recently ... where'd all the buildings go??

~
    Storm8,
    A smarter move for over the end of year break would have been to release several new expansions, a lot of wintery deco, and a big slab of mainstoryline and a new town/royal building (like a town hall) to keep people busy over the next month.

This would've allowed players to incorporate the game into their lives more easily over this busy period and use the game as a source of enjoyment. Instead what you've created is a situation where players are choosing to not engage with the game.

I know the drive to make revenue on the game is high, hence all the back to back events ... as setting time limits on player behaviour must increase gem spending. But there's better ways to generate this revenue in a way that encourages player spending, rather than forces player spending.
    Special limited time items for high gem prices in the market is just one example. The Gold Mine is the perfect example of that.
    Raising the LVL cap above 50 / energy cap above 40 for special requirements would also prove valuable.

Also why isn't there a monthly cycle followed??
    for example...
    Week1: new Baron's tent prizes, new deco, storybook event
    Week2: new main story, 1 new expansion
    Week3&4: 2week timed quest event
    Last edited by hagypagy; 12-15-16 at 10:31 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Currently on part 6 "A Stable Environment"
    Collect from stables x 4
    Slay Yetis x 4
    Throw snowballs on Yetis x 50

Collected from stables x 5 times without seeing a single Yeti. Which I find strange based on the reports from other players.
    No beast on board, of course.
    Do I need to complete the side goal of buying the yeti trap for 20 gem in order to make the yetis reappear?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by asikosan View Post
    VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!
    For those who can't craft Snowman- You need to Sell a few royal decorations!!!!

SW, put it on the first page to avoid future confusion.
    Well, I have this issue also, I cannot craft the Snowman because Inventory is full.
    I sold a few Royal Carriages and some Dragon Statues and I still have the Full Inventory message.

Could you please advise what should be sold and how many of them please?
    Basically, the Snowman requires how many Carriages? I'd like to know before I sell them all for no reason...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I've asked S8 about this issue....
    Thank you, dear SW <3
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Executive Chef
    Also, would've been better if Cindy was just Ivy in this story and Stanley was a sexyman for her.

(Obviously Stanley would be designed a lot more suited to Ivy's styles ... this Stanley looks like a such a square)

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xiq24 View Post
    Well, I have this issue also, I cannot craft the Snowman because Inventory is full.
    I sold a few Royal Carriages and some Dragon Statues and I still have the Full Inventory message.

Could you please advise what should be sold and how many of them please?
    Basically, the Snowman requires how many Carriages? I'd like to know before I sell them all for no reason...
    I've asked about this... Will check first thing in the morning on my report and I'll ask Kooky to post any update if there's a response before I'm up. Don't sell anything else.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    Two new events!
    You don't get back the 20 gems for the yeti trap.
    Is that an oversight S8?

And give 5 golden nuggets - this will be a struggle for new players.
    Does the yeti trap get you a yeti you chop or the permanent yeti you keep? I'm thinking that by watching videos for 13 days I'll have enough gems to get one and that's probably the only way I can. I won't get it through chopping yeti.