Page 29 of 89 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132333979 ... LastLast

Thread: Winter Ball Event! | Cindy and Stanley and Yetis | till Jan 3

Fashion Designer
    When the gold mine is available for purchase it is hard to find because it is buried at the end under decorations, yes deco! Who would have thought to look under deco for a gold mine? Not me! I found out about it because I keep an eye on the Sales and Special Offers thread and some very sharp eagle eyed person posted about it. I missed out that time because I was too slow and it was only offered for a few hours. Then I was clever enough to hoard gems and wait for Black Friday hoping it would be released again. luckily it was, but I had to be patient for months. I'm sure it will be released again, just be patient, and check the Sales and Special Offers thread, and keep an eye on the length of the deco section in the market. When the length of the deco section increases, something different has been added to it.
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Fashion Designer
    stupid golden nuggets. i'll never finish this. annoying
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery

Farm Supplier
    We have a snowomen NOT a snowperson. Just sayin'

Quote Originally Posted by hexappeal View Post
    We have a snowomen NOT a snowperson. Just sayin'
    I like the snow woman she goes nicely with my snowman however, Cindy and Stanley look like the most boring couple he's a stuffed shirt and she looks so wet. My kingdom is getting over crowded with all these one off characters that don't add to the story. I don't like the graphics of these new people they are starting to look like bad Disney designs. The made for video ones! Plus the yeti is horrible and definitely will detract from my kingdom.
    S8 please stop with the random characters and all the animals. More time on the story line rather than unrelated events. I'm sadly getting very bored with this game and I have loved it for over three years

Rhino Keeper
    Last edited by gracelinda; 12-19-16 at 10:53 PM.

lady Mattimore is very annoyed that she is unable to store ice trees, while multiple neighbors are doing so....she may also need to impose immigration laws pertaining to critters and new story visitors, as space is so limited in the kingdom!! COME ON S8... we need expansions, please!! Thank you!! PS have visited my stables 8 times...no Yetis...Lady M is not a happy camper!! ������

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tvangstanke View Post
    The Abominable Snowman of Mount Everest belongs to the winter lands. As Winter Is Coming, cold climate creatures from polar zones (polar bear, reindeer) and alpine zones (Yeti) creep closer upon civilisation, reintroducing their presence to our imaginations as we battle wild blizzards in our stilettos to get to that darn Christmas party. Upon arrival we've all fumbled with cold hands over dozens of frozen silver buttons to get out of that wooly overcoat or stiff winter pants.

History also grow closer to us during the winter holidays. Cinderella and the Yeti both belong to a common folklore with local variations across the eastern and western civilisations. "Bumble the Abominable Snowmonster" is the enemy of Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer (in the 60's Am. television show, he wants to eat the reindeer).

Cinderella in her Victorian dresses also draw on the great romantic tales of Jane Austen and the Br?nte sisters. As Frank Sinatra sings in "Christmas Waltz": "It's that time of year When the world falls in love". Love in Victorian times reads as long walks in the garden with convoluted conversations, eventually culminating in the activity of two warm bodies pressed together in the synchronised movements of ...a shared waltz.

Also, every Christmas and New Year, Vienna gives us (Europeans at least) classical concerts and waltzes, with a grandness only surpassed by the Winter Ball at the Castle in the Cinderella story.

So there you go. It all wraps up ever so nicely

...and the Snowoman? Well, p. eople in some parts of the world may not be quite ready for women with higher aspirations than beauty queening and housewifing. Based on recent affairs, introducing Snowomen may be a more appropriate level to start.
    now it makes perfect sense. Lol.

Farm Supplier
    Not sure if this had been mentioned already, but u now get 20 gems after u buy the trap and slay the Yeti. When the event started coins were the reward.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by susieq62castle View Post
    PS have visited my stables 8 times...no Yetis...Lady M is not a happy camper!! ������
    Another unhappy camper here! I've also visited my stables multiple times and got two fang beasts but no yeti. The only yeti I've seen in the last 24 hrs was one I got with a trap. But these cost too many gems to think of doing this again, and no point in wasting gems in speeding up the stables either. I'm now stuck on part 6.

Not sure why I'm bothering. Do I really need to see more of Cindy or to add to the animal menagerie? I do really love the ice willows though, and managed to get a few in store before this route was cut off. Will keep some out for the winter season and keep the stored ones in the hope of getting them out in some future winter.

Quote Originally Posted by DMVdoll View Post
    Not sure if this had been mentioned already, but u now get 20 gems after u buy the trap and slay the Yeti. When the event started coins were the reward.

And you get another 20 when you tame it & complete the goal?
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******