Page 87 of 89 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889 LastLast

Thread: Winter Ball Event! | Cindy and Stanley and Yetis | till Jan 3

I finally got the last yeti to give the last of the map but now I only have 13 hours left. This is rediculous and frustrating. Now the rock is dropping thread randomly and I have to go to work. People should not have to play this game 24/7 in order to achieve the goal.

Host(ess)
    I so agree!! I have been stuck on the map pieces for the last 4 days & still do not have all of them. Timed goals should be attainable without depending on the luck of random drops. I play this game and fantasy forest on 2 accounts and will not get the goals on either.
    I am very disappointed with Storm8 with how they have been running the games to try to force us to buy gems multiple times to finish the game events!!

Agree with everyone else posting. Totally unrealisric goals. With only hours to spare the last goal of this event is impossible, even after purchasing additional gems. I used to scoff at the people who complained about the events but now I get it. The unrealisric goals and rare drops make completing the events nearly impossible. Its so dissapointing and takes away from the fun of the game. I won't be making anymore additional purchaes for this game.

Rhino Keeper
    In three days I have found six Yeti and he has given me precisely two map pieces. All that work for nothing. I feel gutted. To make it even more frustrating I got a fangbeast instead of a yeti earlier today so more energy and time lost.

Banned
    If you don't get it don't worry about it and don't spend the gems - the drops aren't that great to waste gems on. They're typical drops. And Cindy and Stanly are so-so but not that great and have nothing to do with the story line.

Rhino Keeper
    I finished this quest ages ago and while I have been bored out of my mind for the past week or more, I appreciate that S8 gave more than enough time to achieve all the goals. It's been very considerate of them, especially that people are busy during holiday season. All in all I love having new citizens in my kingdom, even if they don't give drops. They look nice and they make my queendom to look alive. I'm maxed on majority of things so the drops question doesn't really matter. And I prefer this to having yet another animal that would end up straight in my storage. This was the reason why I didn't even bother to cook yeti in my workshop.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirilka View Post
    I finished this quest ages ago and while I have been bored out of my mind for the past week or more, I appreciate that S8 gave more than enough time to achieve all the goals. It's been very considerate of them, especially that people are busy during holiday season. All in all I love having new citizens in my kingdom, even if they don't give drops. They look nice and they make my queendom to look alive. I'm maxed on majority of things so the drops question doesn't really matter. And I prefer this to having yet another animal that would end up straight in my storage. This was the reason why I didn't even bother to cook yeti in my workshop.

Yes but you had to be lucky enough to get those hard to get yetis. map pieces, etc. Some people went for days without any - I had three days with no yeti. I finished early as well but I didn't think I would and last year I didn't get the rare drops. It's not worth using gems to speed it up - you either get it or you don't.

New Resident
    I had no luck even getting Yetis, let alone map pieces. This even was incredibly frustrating. I've been playing for years and this is the first time I've really, truly struggled to complete an event.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 01-04-17 at 03:55 AM. Reason: removed quote and inappropriate comment toward another player

Banned
    So has this event ended yet? I wonder how soon we'll get a monster hunt. I think that's next.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rulerofjennyville View Post
    So has this event ended yet? I wonder how soon we'll get a monster hunt. I think that's next.
    Hopefully we can get back to the storyline at long last.