Page 17 of 89 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767 ... LastLast

Thread: Winter Ball Event! | Cindy and Stanley and Yetis | till Jan 3

Fashion Designer
    I'm up to the part where you have to fight 4 yeti. Think I've only had 2 appear, the original one then the one from the trap, nothing since. I am very careful to make sure that I have no monsters on the board, keep the music on to check when I collect from the stables. This is getting very annoying very quickly. I know I can't expect them every time, the last few weeks of collecting from the stables has taught me that, but come on, an odd one here or there would be nice. It seems as if buying the trap and chopping it has disabled the yetis from appearing at the stables. One of my neighbours described the yeti's as 'prolific' so where are mine? Let's hope tomorrow brings at least one more!
    Last edited by BiggerBubbles; 12-15-16 at 07:11 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Unless I can complete a 21 day quest in 7 days I'm going to miss out on having 2 new residents. No internet access for 2 weeks.
    I will just go as far as I can, and with luck I should manage the yeti. Do I put him with the bear or the camel?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBubbles View Post
    I'm up to the part where you have to fight 4 yeti. Think I've only had 2 appear, the original one then the one from the trap, nothing since. I am very careful to make sure that I have no monsters on the board, keep the music on to check when I collect from the stables. This is getting very annoying very quickly. I know I can't expect them every time, the last few weeks of collecting from the stables has taught me that, but come on, an odd one here or there would be nice. It seems as if buying the trap and chopping it has disabled the yetis from appearing at the stables. One of my neighbours described the yeti's as 'prolific' so where are mine? Let's hope tomorrow brings at least one more!
    The Yeti is a rare guest at my place too. And I thought NOT buying the trap was my mistake
    I did seven stable collections without luring the Yeti out. On the eight collection a Yeti appeared, which I fought, and which counted towards the goal. The following three collections after that have not spawned anything but dissapointment. 2h16min left till next collection ♻️♻️♻️
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	103 
Size:	123.1 KB 
ID:	34988
    Last edited by tvangstanke; 12-15-16 at 08:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Probably the best way to handle the 20 gem trap goal is wait until you're just about ready to craft the Yeti. Then buy the trap. Get the last few fur, craft it & get your 20 gems back almost right away.

As for not being able to craft the snowman, that boggles the mind. Why would a snowman have anything to do with royal points?
    That's exactly what I decided to do. Considering the dismal drop rate for furs, combined with the low spawn rate, and the fact that the chances to try to spawn them are also very low (two stables every 3 1/2 hours or so), I'm not giving up 20 gems until I'm sure I can get them back. (The polar bears were done right IMO. Even if they only dropped one chestnut, the fact that we could place extra farmhouses, and the fact that the farmhouses refresh faster, made completing the task much more likely.)

I'm not up to the snowman yet, but for once, it seems my preference for minimal deco might be a good thing. I do agree with many previous posters though. Enough with the caps and limits.....we should NOT have to sell existing buildings and deco in order to craft or purchase new buildings or deco that is REQUIRED for events. Especially if the new buildings/deco don't function like what we had to get rid of. If I have to sell something that provides RP, then the replacement should also provide RP. (And a pirate tavern should work like a regular tavern, etc.)

What purpose do the limits serve anyway?? Many people would purchase (read--buy gems!) more Royal deco if they could keep more. And as an upper level player, what is the point of going on the same old adventures if we aren't even allowed to get and keep the same old box drops anymore? Once all materials are maxed, the only bonus for adventuring is the possibility of a rare drop anyway.

Finally while I'm at it, I second third and fourth all the above comments. Please bring back the storyline!!! Please stop introducing random new characters that show up for one timed event and then leave even more loose threads in the story. And really....enough with the new animals that require massive amounts of energy to defeat only to win yet another new animal with the same old drops. The formula is worn out. It's tired and old and quite frankly, boring.

ETA: As I suspected, I was able to start crafting the snowoman without having to sell any deco.
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 12-15-16 at 08:16 AM.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    Started this today. Bought the yeti trap. Smashed it. No yeti. Is that right?

Quote Originally Posted by badbunny42 View Post
    Started this today. Bought the yeti trap. Smashed it. No yeti. Is that right?
    It sounds like you probably already had a monster somewhere on your board.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Farm Supplier
    Sold royal decoration but it didn't solvetheproblem with the snowman.
    I've read that it's under attention?
    I felt sorry for myself: nu yeti's to catch and no snowman I can make.
    Stuck with the mission for now.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you S8 for bringing Disney Chara alike for my Quendoom. Exactly what I need. Disnerd yeah... Even if she fits to Sabina's friend rather than Ivy. She can be one of the Princess who help Sabina with Hair donation and after that, two of them become bestfriend. Lol.But I hope she and stanley will stay in kingdom rather than Cindy alone. How can we separate them just after make them friend? Well.. there is many quest left and I hope stanley will stay too in the meantime.

An about the Yeti, Thank You thank you,,, to make us fight him to get him. No fight him to get another animals. Just like Yerik. So good job. Even if I feel annoying with that 20 gems trap. But to see that we only need 70 fur to create one in one month, well I think its doable. We have many days to go and it barely 24 hours since it started.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I've asked about this... Will check first thing in the morning on my report and I'll ask Kooky to post any update if there's a response before I'm up. Don't sell anything else.
    But, this is a timed event?

Rhino Keeper
    Any chance you can look into gold nugget drop rates as well? I've used two Elven boosts and have gotten precisely zero nuggets from my mines!!