Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: BAKERY GOALS 2016-Dec-14 Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by pcabral03 View Post
    I liked the decor too

No problem love helping out, but will be leaving on vacation for a month so this is my last post on any goals or updates till I come back on January 19.
    So, its really 4x4, despite looking 4x2?

(Gonna miss yr pics!!! Have great vacation, dear! )

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    So, its really 4x4, despite looking 4x2?

(Gonna miss yr pics!!! Have great vacation, dear! )

Here's the outline, but was thinking same thing they could have easily done 4x2, miss you guys too. Will still pop in her and there when I have Wi-Fi. But definitely won't be to post like I usually do till I come back.

(Right now I'm packing, last minute as always for tomorrow morning )

Executive Chef
    It is worth 48 gems. (4 x 4 ) display. But it look like (2 x 4) not really nice. Quite small
    Enjoy Baking! 🍰

Fashion Designer
    They do this with the displays all the time now. It means that you can't put things against walls. A 2x4 display should take up 2x4 floor space, not 4x4.
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

Executive Chef
    The newer decor items have become really sloppy. They scream, we don't care. They should be sized properly and fit well. If I was in charge there, people would be staying late on their own time to fix this stuff. We work for our money that you would like us to spend on your game, then at least pretend to care about what you are putting out. Sheesh.

Rhino Keeper
    Great, more two hour food.
    I'm sick of it.
    Some of us have jobs.
    I'm tired of food expiring because I am at work and lost track of time. I'm tired of my store having no food to sell every morning. I'm tired of one oven doing 1, 2 and 5 hour food and the other doing 2, 3, and 4. I pretty much have to check every two hours during the day minimum...unless I lose track of time. And finally, these ovens with short times are expensive for the lack of return.

Would it be too much of a Christmas miracle to have 12 and 18 hour food again?

I spent a lot of money buying stuff for my Christmas theme and these goals recently have been draining me even more. I'm not getting any richer here, I'm literally losing money because everything is so expensive. I'm glad they gave us a Christmas goal finally but I cannot wait to be finished with it so i can start to get my money back
    Happy Easter
    Accepting 3-4 star players - Tips & gift daily - ID: hannahmariec97

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hannahmariec97 View Post
    I spent a lot of money buying stuff for my Christmas theme and these goals recently have been draining me even more. I'm not getting any richer here, I'm literally losing money because everything is so expensive. I'm glad they gave us a Christmas goal finally but I cannot wait to be finished with it so i can start to get my money back
    I try to have at least one red velvet cake cooking everyday to make money.

Quote Originally Posted by pcabral03 View Post

Here's the outline, but was thinking same thing they could have easily done 4x2...
    I think the reason that it's a 4x4 is the snow on the ground, under the display. If they had removed the snow it would've been easier to make it a 2x4. However, without the snow it would've looked a little lacking, in my opinion. In this case, I don't mind that the dsiaply's sizing is a little off. For me, the snow makes it more interesting and special. I think it's a well-crafted piece.

Executive Chef
    Really, I don't like the snow since there are no snow tiles in this game.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast