Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: BAKERY GOALS 2016-Dec-14 Christmas

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kat8rose View Post
    Bought different tiles and wallpaper, and it counted
    Once again proving I should check the forums before starting! Oh well, at least it's pretty.

yay!!!!!!!,hurray!!!!....we have a new goal and it looks nice☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺

Executive Chef
    Updated second appliance first recipe goal, and both sidestep goals

Last edited by pcabral03; 12-15-16 at 07:35 AM.

Thank you! This guide is very helpful I'm actually enjoying this goal, but I feel bad for the newer players...the most recent goals have been really expensive.

Fashion Designer
    Wow they are really expensive tables and chairs for goal ones. 32,000 for the chairs and 20,000 for the tables. That's over 200,000 coins! I'm a long term player with lots of coins so it doesn't bother me. That's a lot of coins for new players though. Goals need to be a lot cheaper so that everyone can play. Haway s8, play fair.
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    hooray for normal length goals!
    agree, good to see more than week to do everything, especially right before holidays
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 12-15-16 at 10:07 PM. Reason: Removed off topic comments

Quote Originally Posted by 3squares View Post
    I am waiting to see where this goes - if this is another goal where you don't make a profit, I won't even start it.
    i'm afraid you really won't... if everything goes as expected, this one will be even worse than roller's one...
    i really don't understand what's happening... restaurant running goals look much better now, and the bakery goes just worse and worse.

Fashion Designer
    It seems like they always favor restaurant, between better goals, more items, coin sales, weekly LTOs, more gems for downloading apps. It just makes me so mad.
    Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    i'm afraid you really won't... if everything goes as expected, this one will be even worse than roller's one...
    i really don't understand what's happening... restaurant running goals look much better now, and the bakery goes just worse and worse.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    Guess that settles it for me... won't do this goal because it yields no profit. I never buy just one appliance- so either my loss from doing the goal would be several hundred thousand coins more than your estimate, or it would take me a very, very long time to extract the gems if I decided to only buy one of each appliance. Either way, it's not worth it to me.

I've been trying to reach my next expansion in my secondary bakery (14 Million) for what seems like months. Doing the goals has made it impossible.

Fashion Designer
    It's very refreshing to see a different perspective on goals. I've always done them whether they yielded any profit or not because I do it for the new decorations. Unlocking and having them as a part of my inventory are always worth it for me, regardless of how much coins the goals take. Plus, I get gems for mastering recipes, so I always looked at it as a plus. I totally see why it'd be less appealing if expansion is a bigger priority though.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast