Thread: What is the point of these goals?

Fashion Designer

What is the point of these goals?

So you get a large chunk of coins/gems at the end or something else worth having?

I don't see the point in spending coins to buy things I don't want...or making dishes I don't want to see. It's like work, lol

So, what is the point?

Thanks!

u don't get coins or gems but a decorative item and sometimes it very pretty and worthy
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

Fashion Designer
    Thanks!

Executive Chef
    Also, progressing in goals unlocks appliances & recipes, which will give you gems as you master them.

Fashion Designer
    I just want to serve cartoon food to my cartoon people in a cute place. It's fun!

The goals are like work. Like a chore. I think I'll skip them.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 12-19-16 at 05:57 AM. Reason: Discussing 3rd party games is not allowed

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kayjco View Post
    I just want to serve cartoon food to my cartoon people in a cute place. It's fun!

The goals are like work. Like a chore. I think I'll skip them.
    You are not required to do goals but just so you know, you lose out on the decor items and the ovens once the goal is over, they become locked once the goal is over and you will not be able to get them.

Fashion Designer
    I can't get them, anyway. The goals don't take into account whether or not you're able to get the stuff you need to complete the goal.

It tells you to buy wallpaper, but you go into the wallpaper section and the stuff you need for the goal is stuff you cannot buy because you haven't reached the level required to buy it.

It's cool, though. I don't want that wallpaper, anyway.

Unsure if it's an option or not, but even if one could spend gems to open up that option, there is no way I would use gems to buy something I don't want just because the game has decided it wants me to buy them.

I might - *might* - use coins, but not gems.

Grand Emperor
    Are you at starting levels? The update goals have a minimum level requirement so players at starting levels don't get stressed out. Players get game goals as they level up. Keep levelling up and you'll be able to participate in the update goals soon.