Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Isle of Fortune Dec 13 2016 (Golden Unicorn)

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for clarification. It appears to be another way for us to purchase gems. When gems are on sale, the package of 530 gems costs $13.99. Now $19.99 for 1060 gems (over 31 days) offer a further discount.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Regina View Post

*This new feature is not available to all players*

1) You receive an initial collection of Gems when you purchase the Golden Unicorn. You will need to return to the game and can collect your Gems every day, once per day to get the full value.

2) When you buy the Golden Unicorn, it will automatically go into the Isle of Fortune habitat. The Golden Unicorn will last for a set amount of days, and when it expires, it will disappear.

3) When the Golden Unicorn expires, you will have 24 hours to make the final collection before it disappears.

4) You can purchase the Golden Unicorn once the Isle of Fortune is available again.
    This should have been made clear prior purchase. My problem, as stated above, is that the game is now unplayable! I have virtually no control over movement around the screen because it moves so slowly in a jerking way. I cannot plant farms, collect coins or see to breeding without extreme difficulty. This is a disaster. Am I condemned to this for the next 30 days? I will struggle to even collect the gems from the isle. Was this feature tested before release?
    Last edited by DirkDragon; 12-14-16 at 04:19 PM.

I purchased the golden unicorn to wished i would have waited until i found out that we dont get to keep the unicorn i get not getting all the gems but the animal i would of liked to keep. And since i bought it my game has not been working its so slow and i cant even spin any suggestions

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Regina View Post

*This new feature is not available to all players*

1) You receive an initial collection of Gems when you purchase the Golden Unicorn. You will need to return to the game and can collect your Gems every day, once per day to get the full value.

2) When you buy the Golden Unicorn, it will automatically go into the Isle of Fortune habitat. The Golden Unicorn will last for a set amount of days, and when it expires, it will disappear.

3) When the Golden Unicorn expires, you will have 24 hours to make the final collection before it disappears.

4) You can purchase the Golden Unicorn once the Isle of Fortune is available again.
    This should have been explained in the advert so people could make an informed choice, as to whether this was good value.

The advert is very misleading

Wish we could keep the unicorn! Still...it's a good Gem price. 樂

Have they fixed the "Slo-mo" problem yet? I want to "rent" this golden cutie, but certainly don't want my game play to come to a halt. If I wait, though, I'm losing out on 27 gems per day...

Fashion Designer
    It is a good gem price. I'm irritated that I just spent on a gem sale since this is sort of enticing.... I wonder if the price goes down each day or if each day you wait you lose out on the best value....

I also wish we could keep the unicorn.....it says we have the option to buy it the next time it shows up. This either means that we can pay 20 bucks every month or so to have the unicorn or that we have the option to buy the gem animal later if we bought the package it was introduced with. I'm guessing the former but hope for the latter.

I may have to invest just to see how it plays out.

Edit: I bought it, it gave 250 gems and then started a timer that has a little over 8 hrs on it. That would correspond with the game change of day at midnight pst. So it looks like it should work like the storybook timer in that you must wait for the "midnight" timer to collect, but you can collect any time in the 24 hr period.
    Last edited by saucysammis; 12-14-16 at 04:59 PM.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    To clarify, the animal is a temporary animal that will collect Gems for you for the duration listed in front of the pet before you purchase it. The offer menu also mentions at the bottom that you need to log in each day to collect that day's Gems. They don't accumulate if you don't collect for the day. The reset is 12am Pacific.

Golden unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by saucysammis View Post
    It is a good gem price. I'm irritated that I just spent on a gem sale since this is sort of enticing.... I wonder if the price goes down each day or if each day you wait you lose out on the best value....

I also wish we could keep the unicorn.....it says we have the option to buy it the next time it shows up. This either means that we can pay 20 bucks every month or so to have the unicorn or that we have the option to buy the gem animal later if we bought the package it was introduced with. I'm guessing the former but hope for the latter.

I may have to invest just to see how it plays out.
    Can you please help me? I see no no unicorn or a new habitat on my game?

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaynabrewer View Post
    I purchased the golden unicorn to wished i would have waited until i found out that we dont get to keep the unicorn i get not getting all the gems but the animal i would of liked to keep. And since i bought it my game has not been working its so slow and i cant even spin any suggestions
    We've identified the issue and are working to resolve this as soon as possible. Please look forward to an app update with the resolution.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Supergirlfashion1 View Post
    Can you please help me? I see no no unicorn or a new habitat on my game?
    Look in the water by the waterfall. You won't see the unicorn unless you buy it. Also- if you have the feature it will show up in the tab for buying gems.

You may need to update your game.....and for some it has stalled the game and the feature may have been made unavailable on some platforms while it's being fixed. I am on iOS. The description in the first post does indicate that this is not yet available to all players....

Good luck!

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast