Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Isle of Fortune Dec 13 2016 (Golden Unicorn)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MystiqueRealm View Post
    Alideh android does have the update, reboot your device and ck google play store
    Thanks for the heads-up. I don't understand why Android users were not informed about this. According to Play Store, the update was December 7. I could have used an extra nest for the leaderboard.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Alideh View Post
    Thank you about to try that and see what. Last update I heard other android users say they just got it (a few days after ios) and yet me and another person still hadn't, So if it doesn't work maybe its my phone or the service company I have :/
    Hello Alideh, which version of the game are you playing ? The new update is not available on the Halloween version, you have to install the other one

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    Hmmm, can't see the attachments but I'm so intrigued by the name!
    Ah just seen the other thread! I will read over there!

Merged the two threads.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    Maybe a dumb question but do you get all the gems AND a golden unicorn pet? Or is it just gems?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dexterminate View Post
    Maybe a dumb question but do you get all the gems AND a golden unicorn pet? Or is it just gems?
    Not a dumb question. I was wondering the same. You probably get both, but I like to be sure!

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    I would like some clarity too. Not enough info. Do we keep the unicorn? So looks like 250 gems now, then 27 gems every day for 30 days....as long as we collect every day so another question... what's the max it can hold before we HAVE to collect. Hopefully we don't have to log in 10 times per day or loose out lol

If we get unicorn what habitat do we need? Some like me would have to expand.
    Maybe the unicorn sits in the Isle of Fortune for 30 days then dissappears. Edit...just looked again and think this may be it and the unicorn dissappears on day 31. It says total value is 1060 gems, which is all the gems added,therefore there's no value on the unicorn....boohoo!

So many unanswered questions.

Edit again lol. Still a good deal. The price for this is the same as the price for chest of gems,530. What's the catch? Lol. As long as we can collect everytime before it's maxed it's ok.

Last edit..promise. But I want a gold unicorn 'sigh'
    Last edited by comeseecomesah; 12-14-16 at 03:25 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I took the plunge and bought it. You get the unicorn and it's on the isle. I won't be pleased if it disappears after 30 days.
    Only problem at the moment, the whole game is running in slomo since the purchase, which is a nightmare.

Quote Originally Posted by comeseecomesah View Post
    I would like some clarity too. Not enough info. Do we keep the unicorn? So looks like 250 gems now, then 27 gems every day for 27 days....as long as we collect every day so another question... what's the max it can hold before we HAVE to collect. Hopefully we don't have to log in 10 times per day or loose out lol

If we get unicorn what habitat do we need? Some like me would have to expand.
    Maybe the unicorn sits in the Isle of Fortune for 30 days then dissappears.

So many unanswered questions.

*This new feature is not available to all players*

1) You receive an initial collection of Gems when you purchase the Golden Unicorn. You will need to return to the game and can collect your Gems every day, once per day to get the full value.

2) When you buy the Golden Unicorn, it will automatically go into the Isle of Fortune habitat. The Golden Unicorn will last for a set amount of days, and when it expires, it will disappear.

3) When the Golden Unicorn expires, you will have 24 hours to make the final collection before it disappears.

4) You can purchase the Golden Unicorn once the Isle of Fortune is available again.
    Last edited by [S8] Regina; 12-14-16 at 03:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DirkDragon View Post
    I took the plunge and bought it. You get the unicorn and it's on the isle. I won't be pleased if it disappears after 30 days.
    Only problem at the moment, the whole game is running in slomo since the purchase, which is a nightmare.
    Mine too! :-/

Executive Chef
    I don't even have the offer.. Just an empty pink isle lol

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast