Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Isle of Fortune Dec 13 2016 (Golden Unicorn)

Quote Originally Posted by caclbmc View Post
    I have been playing game for over a year and never get the golden unicorn offer I buy gems usually once a month. Why do I not get the offer?
    I have been playing and spending for years and had this island from the time it started,but I still do not get the chance. Can Kooky or someone tell us how these special people are chosen. It is not fair to give some players an advantage over others.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrycastleorchard View Post
    I have been playing and spending for years and had this island from the time it started,but I still do not get the chance. Can Kooky or someone tell us how these special people are chosen. It is not fair to give some players an advantage over others.
    Sorry to hear that you haven't received the offer. It's random. Features usually have a beta period before a roll out, but this one was introduced before the team changes earlier this year so it may be a longer roll out.

Farm Supplier
    Did this option just disappear? I was literally just going to do it and now it isn't giving me the option anymore. Anyone know? Thanks!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by 09122007 View Post
    Did this option just disappear? I was literally just going to do it and now it isn't giving me the option anymore. Anyone know? Thanks!
    I still have mine. Try restarting your game. Also make sure you are playing the most current version of the game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    Today was my last day on isle of fortune and it asked if I wanted to renew it and I said yes but my game froze and when I hit it again it disappeared and I can't get it back. I have always renewed it everytime and I really want to renew it again. Please help me retrieve it so I can once more get it.
    Thank you for any help you can give me.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Callyvitale19 View Post
    Today was my last day on isle of fortune and it asked if I wanted to renew it and I said yes but my game froze and when I hit it again it disappeared and I can't get it back. I have always renewed it everytime and I really want to renew it again. Please help me retrieve it so I can once more get it.
    Thank you for any help you can give me.
    I had the exact same thing happen yesterday. I restarted and still nothing.

The Honorable Panda
    I will report this over.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by enaid03 View Post
    I had the exact same thing happen yesterday. I restarted and still nothing.
    Had same happen to me this morning. Before I could touch continue, the game crashed & I had to reinstall. On restart, Unicorn has disappeared. Have written to support so see what they say.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    I'm sorry, this feature currently isn't available in the game to renew. I've forwarded your report of the crash you encountered to our development team.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    I'm sorry, this feature currently isn't available in the game to renew.
    Do you know if he's ever coming back? I never had the option to get one and was hoping I would someday.