Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Isle of Fortune Dec 13 2016 (Golden Unicorn)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by saucysammis View Post
    It is a good gem price. I'm irritated that I just spent on a gem sale since this is sort of enticing.... I wonder if the price goes down each day or if each day you wait you lose out on the best value....
    I may have to invest just to see how it plays out.

Edit: I bought it, it gave 250 gems and then started a timer that has a little over 8 hrs on it. That would correspond with the game change of day at midnight pst. So it looks like it should work like the storybook timer in that you must wait for the "midnight" timer to collect, but you can collect any time in the 24 hr period.
    saucysammis you are very brave buying this when two others have had an issue with it slowing the game down until they fix the problem, which they have identified. Did it slow your game down? Can you still plant and harvest crops? Thanks for the additional info.

I think it's an excellent idea for the gems when on sale at 30% off cost .032 cents each (US) vs the unicorn cost is .0188 cents each. That's almost half off, provided you collect them daily. And you wouldn't have to buy it monthly either, just when you get low on gems. Excellent move on Storm 8's part! Very creative concept too! Hopefully they fix the issue soon!

Rhino Keeper
    I have the island, but don't see anywhere to buy the Unicorn????

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MauiLady7 View Post
    saucysammis you are very brave buying this when two others have had an issue with it slowing the game down until they fix the problem, which they have identified. Did it slow your game down? Can you still plant and harvest crops? Thanks for the additional info.

I think it's an excellent idea for the gems when on sale at 30% off cost .032 cents each (US) vs the unicorn cost is .0188 cents each. That's almost half off, provided you collect them daily. And you wouldn't have to buy it monthly either, just when you get low on gems. Excellent move on Storm 8's part! Very creative concept too! Hopefully they fix the issue soon!
    I didn't seem to have any slow down issues. My bravery was in part knowing I had completed all the tasks I wanted to complete, and wanting to get the maximum of gems.

Quote Originally Posted by rjazz View Post
    I have the island, but don't see anywhere to buy the Unicorn????
    The island will have a sale icon over it. You tap it and it gives you the details. Also, if you go to the gem tab it will show you a special offer.

It is possible that the offers may not be the same or at the same time for everyone, just as gem sales are not always the same for everyone.

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    I purchased this offer earlier and was very slow mo. Just logged in again and only a little slow but above the Isle of fortune (with unicorn) has a bubble with gems inside (as if it's inviting me to collect) but when I tap it,it shows the pyro pony as if loading for a few seconds then an icon appears on lower right of screen saying I only have 29 days left, when it should be 30.
    Sorry no screen shot.

I tried tapping several times but same thing happens. Tried force closing too.

Mine is doing the same thing the game is working now but its not letting me collect my gems either and its popping up that i have 29 days left

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Regina View Post

*This new feature is not available to all players*

1) You receive an initial collection of Gems when you purchase the Golden Unicorn. You will need to return to the game and can collect your Gems every day, once per day to get the full value.

2) When you buy the Golden Unicorn, it will automatically go into the Isle of Fortune habitat. The Golden Unicorn will last for a set amount of days, and when it expires, it will disappear.

3) When the Golden Unicorn expires, you will have 24 hours to make the final collection before it disappears.

4) You can purchase the Golden Unicorn once the Isle of Fortune is available again.
    Thanks Regina for the information! I have a question: What does the Golden Unicorn cost?

Executive Chef
    @those who can buy the golden unicorn : could you please make some screen caps ? (market,...)
    so we can have a better idea of what we should have thanks
    and i still don't understand what the golden unicorn do : another type of treasure animal ?
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by comeseecomesah View Post
    I purchased this offer earlier and was very slow mo. Just logged in again and only a little slow but above the Isle of fortune (with unicorn) has a bubble with gems inside (as if it's inviting me to collect) but when I tap it,it shows the pyro pony as if loading for a few seconds then an icon appears on lower right of screen saying I only have 29 days left, when it should be 30.
    Sorry no screen shot.

I tried tapping several times but same thing happens. Tried force closing too.
    This is happening for a handful of players while we work on the issue that affected game performance for Android players. We're working to resolve this as soon as possible with a new game version update.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    This is happening for a handful of players while we work on the issue that affected game performance for Android players. We're working to resolve this as soon as possible with a new game version update.
    I'm android, got another update just now, I see fortune isle, still don't have wheel for videos

I have the isle, but no option I can find to buy the unicorn....
    Quote Originally Posted by saucysammis View Post
    I didn't seem to have any slow down issues. My bravery was in part knowing I had completed all the tasks I wanted to complete, and wanting to get the maximum of gems.

The island will have a sale icon over it. You tap it and it gives you the details. Also, if you go to the gem tab it will show you a special offer.

It is possible that the offers may not be the same or at the same time for everyone, just as gem sales are not always the same for everyone.

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast