Thread: Isle of Fortune Dec 13 2016 (Golden Unicorn)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Executive Chef

Isle of Fortune Dec 13 2016 (Golden Unicorn)

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    I'm afraid the Isle of Fortune is no longer available.
    Edit:

Number of days left on the timer will show on the icon in the bottom right, when the Isle of Fortune is selected.

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Sorry to hear that you haven't received the offer. It's random. Features usually have a beta period before a roll out, but this one was introduced before the team changes earlier this year so it may be a longer roll out.
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Regina View Post

*This new feature is not available to all players*

1) You receive an initial collection of Gems when you purchase the Golden Unicorn. You will need to return to the game and can collect your Gems every day, once per day to get the full value.

2) When you buy the Golden Unicorn, it will automatically go into the Isle of Fortune habitat. The Golden Unicorn will last for a set amount of days, and when it expires, it will disappear.

3) When the Golden Unicorn expires, you will have 24 hours to make the final collection before it disappears.

4) You can purchase the Golden Unicorn once the Isle of Fortune is available again.

Hi,

I just noticed something fancy new in my forest: an "Isle of Fortune".
    But... I can't seem to do anything with it (yet?)....
    It looks like it might be a habitat. I tried moving an animal to it and I then got the message "This animal has the wrong type for this habitat".
    Can anyone tell me what it is and/or does?
    Is it reserved for something special that is about to come?
    The game doesn't seem to give any explanation as to what it is, nor element types it could possibly hold....

Name:  IMG_4754.PNG
Views: 1913
Size:  558.0 KB

Name:  IMG_4756.PNG
Views: 1878
Size:  489.7 KB
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 05-22-18 at 09:14 AM.