Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jollyfish - December 13/2016

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisa0107 View Post
    I am going to put him and jelly flash together in the Christmas habitat. Hopefully the fruit cake snake will join them
    I put my jellyfishes together too! They are so cute, pink and blue. I used Gingerbread Pony and Easter Bunny, which may not be helpful for everyone. I always try to use two super rare animals that represent the same elements as the animal I'm going for.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    Yay, I got it. No doubt I'll end up calling it jolly flash the whole time lol
    Lol same! 😜 I like the pink jelly over the blue. Which one is your favorite?

Fashion Designer
    Bred Crystal Unicorn with Birthday Bear as one of many attempts and got a 45-hour timer! I don't have any of the possibilities, so I'm super excited, though a little sad that this probably means I will miss out on the Jollyfish. But I am always ready for a gemstone fail!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sparklegirly View Post
    Lol same! 😜 I like the pink jelly over the blue. Which one is your favorite?
    I thought it was just me! Oh, that's so hard to chose!! My blue one is kevel 4 and my pink level 3, so far I like the pink best as I think it has a by more detail but I will have to see as I continue to level them! Iv got them together in my mystic myre habitat.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakrysta View Post
    Bred Crystal Unicorn with Birthday Bear as one of many attempts and got a 45-hour timer! I don't have any of the possibilities, so I'm super excited, though a little sad that this probably means I will miss out on the Jollyfish. But I am always ready for a gemstone fail!
    Oh congrats! That's the thing when you breed with the crystal unicorn eh, your half hoping for a good fail but the animal u want at the same time!

Fashion Designer
    Yep! I always breed with the Crystal Unicorn (or at least a gemstone animal) in hopes of a fortuitous fail. 😉

I used glacier griffen , I know I spelled it wrong, and my papa penguin and got 12 hours and the only one with that breed time is the new jolly fish. I had a whole army of rainquin menion!

Rhino Keeper
    I've hit a bit of a hot streak. Bred my CU and Snowmanatee a couple of days ago and got a Granite Golem. Just put it on the nest and tried my CU and Snowmanatee once more and got a 12 hour timer, which I assume has to be a Jollyfish.

Fashion Designer
    Didn't get it, I gave up trying after a whole bunch of rainguins and other fails and went for the Candy crane hoping I would get that one BUT instead I got one animal I had been trying and wanting to get for about a year now. The Petite panda :3 VERY glad I didn't get the jollyfish this time since even though the Petite Panda is available through breeding for the time being I really wanted it and was afraid I would never get it.

Till next time Jollyfish.
    Hope everyone got it who really wanted it and if not then good luck to us the next time it comes around.

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

Rhino Keeper
    I've tried so many times and never got it, fail

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast