Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story Update: December 14, 2017

Executive Chef

Restaurant Story Update: December 14, 2017

There's no place like home for the holidays! Set aside the stress and be happy with one another. Enjoy your festive treats together in the Holiday Living Room in Restaurant Story!

Stay warm and cozy with:

• Yule Log Fireplace decoration
    • Holiday Piano decoration
    • Homemade Oven appliance

Link for goal thread below:

Goal Thread

Last edited by pcabral03; 12-14-16 at 05:13 PM.

Executive Chef
    Really love that Fireplace but I am guessing there would be no old Christmas goals this year

Executive Chef
    love the standalone fireplace. the piano's a little weird, but festive. tables & chairs are plain, but that's fine, you can mix & match them with the tables & chairs whose partners are for gems that you don't want to spend!

i'm not sure about the other main decor piece. i kind of like that it contains a table & chairs that you can also buy separately in-game, because then you can spread a few more of those around and the decor will look more integrated. i've just never been fond of those particular tables or chairs. also, i wish it hadn't been tulips on the table. but i do like that there are presents on the chairs awaiting the diners, that's cute!

and THANK YOU for putting the food on cake stands and not sheet pans!

and i love the subtly snowy wallpaper.
    Last edited by twospoons; 12-13-16 at 04:38 PM. Reason: typed but instead of buy, which made the sentence a lot more confusing.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    The piano looks a little out of proportion. I thought it would be extended in the back a little bit, like with the other pianos in the game:

Like, maybe if it were 2x3 instead of 2x2 it might look a little better? But I'm glad we're getting the opportunity to earn one for coins

Love the standalone fireplace and the 3x3 display (and also that it uses Gran-Gran's table and chairs in it - it makes it easier to decorate if we choose to use the same tables and chairs). Now all we need are a festive Gran-Gran, Phoebe, and Lee to go with it

Speaking of tables and chairs, I really hope they're both for coins tomorrow and not the 2-gem table, 10,000-coin chair combo we've been getting for the past few goals. Granted, there's a sale going on, so there's a great selection of holiday tables and chairs to choose from, but I'd like to be able to buy a matching table/chair set for coins again

But coming back to the positives: This update looks great, and I'm really looking forward to goals tomorrow And like twospoons said, THANK YOU for cake stands and no sheet pans!
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Cute update. I agree that the piano could be scaled up.

Love the tables and chairs! These can be used for a lot of themes.

Rhino Keeper

That little piano is way too cute! Disproportionate or not, it looks so dinky!

"All that was great in the past was ridiculed, condemned, combated, suppressed
    - only to emerge all the more powerfully, all the more triumphantly from the struggle." - Nikola Tesla

Executive Chef
    Maybe it should have been an upright, like the one from the panini update, or the blue one in BS. upright pianos are cute too!

Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    Now all we need are a festive Gran-Gran, Phoebe, and Lee to go with it
    thumbs up!

Executive Chef
    Could of made the tiles looking more christmassy

Executive Chef
    Its okay. The counters look fallish. Instead of using gran grans table in the display peice why didnt they use a red table to match? This looks like left overs thrown together.

THANK YOU FOR NEW APPLIANCES

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast