Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Update: December 14th, 2016

Executive Chef
    I like the tables and chairs. The main display table is way oversized, it's ten times bigger than the guy standing next to it, he would need a ladder to get anything off of it. Just tired of items not being sized properly.....sigh

Fashion Designer
    This is super cute. I can safely say that I love it. What a relief, haha.

Rhino Keeper
    I really like the table and the size of it is great. I just wish they would have put people around it. As someone else said, made it a party scene, because just standing alone it feels kinda cold? The christmas trees I could take or leave, because they are so small. I'd prefer other type of holiday decorations. Anyway, the lanterns are cool and the new food/appliances are always welcome! Thanks for listening S8 to us having some kind of Christmas goals.

A Christmas update yay!!!! I'm so excited for tomorrow!
    Happy Easter
    Accepting 3-4 star players - Tips & gift daily - ID: hannahmariec97

I love this update! I'm a little worried though. Are these goals or gem items? The centerpiece looks wonderful, I would love to have a couple of these.

New Resident
    Like like. My first year playing. I need more Christmas decorations. I hope to use coins, i don't have a lot of gems to spend decorating.

Rhino Keeper
    This tree is definitely going to be at least something for those of us who DO NOT have the Titan Tannenbaum. Again, asking S8 on the behalf of newer users, please release for us OLD GOALS, DECOR and APPLIANCES, and, if possible, at least some of them for coins! Matching chairs for those pretty gem tables would be great, too! In this goal/update, both the appliances look like regular drink machine and oven with some red added to them. At least, this is something too, as compared to simply copying the appliances from RS. Overall, I am very pleased with both updates. We have beautiful pieces of decor and new recipes to master. Thanks, S8!

Fashion Designer
    I actually really like how they just changed up the basic appliances a bit! They're really cute! As for the ovens, I hope they're for coins. I hope there's a good wallpaper to go with the update!

Executive Chef
    Love this update, that center table is giving me ideas.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

I love it! Can't wait to get started.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast