Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Ice Knight Dragon Tournament - December 13, 2016

Rhino Keeper
    I beat Glasswing with Mythic! Rainbow is weak against the mythic element so it's worth a try

Rhino Keeper
    Ok now I'm starting to get mad. Threes only 9 hours left for me and I'm still stuck on glasswing. This is ridiculous. No littlehero is not working for me. Used it 9 times now. Seriously. Frustrated. Help please.

Fashion Designer
    Finished the tournament yesterday, sped up a few rounds against a very annoying Glasswing. Egg is in storage, waiting for a nest (Dang, that Dark thing takes a lot of time ) and quit battling as I have enough north poles.

Funny thing. Today I raised my second account to level 32 and started a battle to get my 75th north pole over there, and realized I was playing the tournament So no way of finishing it with only 18 hours left, but just battling because I can. Besides that, I'm only keeping dragons here that I bred or crafted with gems, any other will be traded or sold in the end. Although some may stay for a while, purely for the coins

Anyway, I will add the few results to my list. Guess that will be a double lenght post from next tournament on

By the way, as everybody knows, my favourite fighters are Fire, Air and Forest. It looks like it works the same on my second account, these three are level 10 and beating down nearly everything what comes down their path. So to everybody struggling to decide which dragons to raise: Fire, Forest, Air and Water eat the least and cost the least amount of coins while healing. This might be important to (especially new) players.
    And, when raised to level 15, you can occasionally try to breed for the primes.

But it's your own choice after all. Good luck to those still fighting, congrats to those finished

Rhino Keeper
    I noticed alto of people using element. I don't have an element. But I a seasonal. Will that do the trick or should I just give up at this point. I have nothing else left. My metal, stalwart, glasswing, fire,water, forest, love letter, naga littlehero hydra playful they r all in the spa. This is ridiculous.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by heather11778 View Post
    I noticed alto of people using element. I don't have an element. But I a seasonal. Will that do the trick or should I just give up at this point. I have nothing else left. My metal, stalwart, glasswing, fire,water, forest, love letter, naga littlehero hydra playful they r all in the spa. This is ridiculous.
    Try tickling them: Buy a baby Fire or Forest and bash-bash-bash Sometimes it works, if not, sell the baby and buy a new one. Saves coins and spa time

Fashion Designer
    So the last crystal in this tournament is on 25th round, right? I just need those

Wow! A few hours left and I'm still battling corrupt stalwart. Looks like this one is over for me. I'm done...such a disappointment because of the crystals 😕

Congrats to those that finished

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by zaaracake View Post
    Mine too. I call mine "The Thinker"
    Rodin wouldn't find it funny.
    So...how you doing atm? Are you still going at it? As for me, I'm still stuck on Glasswing. Though my lvl 6 Air was pretty close. 6 hours left to go, hopefully we could get through this.

Rhino Keeper
    Just some info... Defeated#29 Glasswing< lvl 9 Infinity bB 1st try & #30 Ice Knight< lvl 9 Glasswing B 1st try, 1 shot 😊

Good luck to everyone still battling. Tough tournament.

Rhino Keeper
    Getting really sick of this crashing! I just beat Corrupt Stalwart and as soon as the victory screen popped up the game crashed and of course the win didn't count and I had to do the battle again and big shocker I lost with the same dragon! This needs to be taken care of and quick! This is not right!