Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Ice Knight Dragon Tournament - December 13, 2016

Rhino Keeper
    Just now beat
    25. Corrupt Stalwart Dragon 20 < Aladdin 14 bbB, lost Forest 15

Have 35 Corrupt Crystals. Start crafting The Dark One.
    ID: rado_nik
    lvl 200 in Dragon Story - look for one neighbor to change gold every day
    lvl 198 in Fantasy Forest Story-do not play this buggy game for now

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryres View Post
    i have a feeling i am going to lose to glasswing again for uncountable numbers of time like before.

i do not have element, and used sweater Lv 7 instead , lost.
    Little hero did not win for me.
    6 losses so far since this morning
    Feel your pain, myself in same boat.... glasswing send everything to spa and don't have element either.

Rhino Keeper
    @starship412

You are officially my hero, copied you with Ice Giant 14 against corrupt Stalwart bang bang he went down!!!!

Don't know what's happened to my poor Diamond, she's gone off the boil, she was really good, until yesterday....,,,,

Fashion Designer
    Thank-you all, Fire 10 took corrupt mire down finally! Not looking forward to Stalwart or Glasswing, but hoping to get all through
    Zaaracakes keep going, most are easier to beat, just a few are super hard!

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by raygill1 View Post
    @starship412

You are officially my hero, copied you with Ice Giant 14 against corrupt Stalwart bang bang he went down!!!!

Don't know what's happened to my poor Diamond, she's gone off the boil, she was really good, until yesterday....,,,,
    No problem. I'm happy Ice Giant worked for you. I thought Corrupt Stalwart was going to take out half of my dragons but something told me to use that dragon and it worked.

Rhino Keeper
    Corrupt stalwart defeated my IceGiant and a few others but my Metal 15 ko'd him!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by katali119 View Post
    Zaaracakes keep going, most are easier to beat, just a few are super hard!
    @katali, tks for the encouragement but I'm ready to hang up my sword and shield, at least for today. I'm still facing Centurion. It's so bad & I'm so far behind everyone that it's funny. I think I'll stop for now and concentrate on Wreath since I've been stuck at this place since late last night/very early this morning. I'm thinking of nuking, but I guess I will wait 8 hours till my Metal evolves to L10 and give him one more go. It's not just Ice Knight. It's The Dark One I really want. Kicking myself for missing the corrupt tourno.
    Congrats for getting past Corrupt Mire :-) its very inspiring to me at this point.

Rhino Keeper
    1- little hero bb 16-nouveaux bb
    2- surprise bb 17-glasswing mm
    3- cobra sultana mm 18- diamind b
    4-snowfall-aurora bm 19-glasswing bm
    5- carousel bb 20- quetzal bb (surpised me)
    6-aladdin 21-glasswing bbm
    7-diamond bb 22-spirit mm
    8-metal bm 23-paladin infinity bm
    9-forestfire mm 24-glasswing bbb
    10- glasswing bb 25-infinity bmb ( the dark one crafting
    11-king mb 26-unicorn mb
    12-glasswing mbm 27spirit mm
    13-glasswing bb 28- forefather bm
    14-surprise bm 29-infinity mbm
    15-=diamond mb 30- glasswing bb
    Last edited by Aly_10; 12-16-16 at 11:25 AM.

Fashion Designer
    My commons do their job as usual, just beaten Corrupt Stalwart (with Air after Fire lost) and started crafting The Dark One.

Full list here.

I really need some help with Crown Jewel, I've lost so many dragons since last night, I've tried everything and it's not going down (angelfire, avatar, Angel, ice giant and more). It's bad enough I had to ultimate corrupt stalwart after a few losses to get the last crystal to start crafting "The Dark One", so I don't want to use it again and still have to deal with glass wing too.
    These tournaments have now gotten ridiculously HARDER with so many champs and new corrupt dragons added every time, that's it's no longer enjoyable. I'm convinced that its deliberately set up that way on certain rounds to cause major losses against one dragon,so GOLD will be spent to get pass it. During regular battles, you face the same opponents and get them down with ease, but yet loss 10-30 times or more on the same dragon when it's a tournament, it doesn't make sense to me...
    If I manage to finish this one, I will be taking a much needed break from tournaments, it's just too stressful and frustrating for me....

Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast