Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Ice Knight Dragon Tournament - December 13, 2016

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ksbmommy View Post
    My metal 15 flat out sucks. The most useless thing ever, all that food wasted on him, stupid good for nothing dragon! I don't get why it's so vastly different between players.

Still stuck on corrupt stalwart this morning. Spa line is backed up, free video losses don't help the spa line at all.
    Same story with my Scrap-"Metal" dragon a.k.a apple wester.
    Not a single win against a Champ. Yesterday I fed it up to LV.15 was LV.12. I put so much faith in him but all for nothing. Corrupt Stalwart Dragon is furious opponent and I think hi is the end of the road for me...again.
    Now I'm with 200k apples less and a piece of fat S'crappy loser on the bench.
    I'll keep trying, still in need for 7 more dark crystals. My Amazon 15, Sphinx, Apprentice, Ice G failed against Corrupt St.
    ReVox Philosophy of Excellence

Rhino Keeper
    Took down corrupt stalwart with white glass 13 and crown jewel with glasswing 10 Mm (second try with glasswing)..

Farm Supplier
    Before each battle I use a combo of checking the Battle calculator & I read all the results posted here from others, and use a combination of the most used/successful types. I have found with a lot of battles the strongest choice may lose but after healing I try them again and they typically win. My results are posted on Page 7. Hope it helps!!

Fashion Designer
    Stuck on corrupt mire for a day now ugh suggestions please!
    accepting all neighbors

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ksbmommy View Post
    My metal 15 flat out sucks. The most useless thing ever, all that food wasted on him, stupid good for nothing dragon! I don't get why it's so vastly different between players.

Still stuck on corrupt stalwart this morning. Spa line is backed up, free video losses don't help the spa line at all.
    Idk why there is such a difference when 2 players have the exact same dragon. I've experienced it myself. Some that people swear by suck for me while other are great.

Keep hammering away at him. He's gotta give eventually.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PineapplePigeon View Post
    Stuck on corrupt mire for a day now ugh suggestions please!
    Mine went down to white glass 13 (don't remember the exact combination, but I think it was bb).. All the best..

Rhino Keeper
    I got Corrupt Stalwart with Chronicler, as well as the other Corrupt dragons this tournament, maybe it helps someone. I feel the Corrupt dragons are weak against white hybrids although I've also had some good fortune with Little Hero (pink-blue-purple).

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by anaghasaki View Post
    Mine went down to white glass 13 (don't remember the exact combination, but I think it was bb).. All the best..
    I dont have that one but ill try the color combo! Thx
    accepting all neighbors

Fashion Designer
    sadly nothing worked.....was forced to ultimate. i cringed so hard spending 30 gold but i need to keep collecting the north poles
    accepting all neighbors

Executive Chef
    Glasswing was a KO by Diamond 15. Ice Knight was a KO by Skeletal Kight 15. Great easy to end the tourney!!! He's on the nest now, Dark One crafting. Nothing to do but relax the rest of the weekend :-)