Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Ice Knight Dragon Tournament - December 13, 2016

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by heather11778 View Post
    I'm stuck on glasswing. Don't have any diamonds. I've thrown everything that people have used. Nothing please help. I hate getting this close and not making it to the end.
    I was stuck for over a day, little hero finally beat it for me.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by maryamhjm View Post
    Yes I hope so too, I only have 12, as I also noticed very late that we can craft a champion this way. It is the main reason I participate at the tournaments.
    Quote Originally Posted by maryamhjm View Post
    If it wasn't for the dark one corrupt stones I wouldn't even participating at all. I mean come on, I am literally battling every hour and I still need to beet 7 dragons and less than 2 days left. The time should be much longer, we have a life you know( trying anyway)
    I'm still hanging around this thread mainly to cheer everybody thru to the end, quite a happy loser, cuz I know I won't make the end. I haven't even reached the halfway mark yet. I'm still hammering away but only to reach Corrupt Plague and Corrupt Mire cuz I too, @Maryamjhm, am battling for the Dark One.
    Ah well! Swings and roundabouts, I guess. I hope.
    Hope everyone who's battling Glasswing and Corrupt Stalwart crushes them sooooooooooon. Good vibes, y'all. Good vibes.

@katali119 how's it going?
    Last edited by zaaracake; 12-17-16 at 11:49 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Ok I've tried little hero 3 times now and it's not working. Does it need to be a certain level . Mine is a level 9. Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by olgatt View Post
    Same story with my Scrap-"Metal" dragon a.k.a apple wester.
    Not a single win against a Champ. Yesterday I fed it up to LV.15 was LV.12. I put so much faith in him but all for nothing. Corrupt Stalwart Dragon is furious opponent and I think hi is the end of the road for me...again.
    Now I'm with 200k apples less and a piece of fat S'crappy loser on the bench.
    I'll keep trying, still in need for 7 more dark crystals. My Amazon 15, Sphinx, Apprentice, Ice G failed against Corrupt St.
    I'd say throw him into battle every now and then... my Metal 15 was the same way; pretty useless right after I got him to 15. Super frustrating, but he's won several champ battles now. I'd guesstimate his win rate to be around 30-40%. My Metal 15 is unfortunately pretty hit-or-miss, but when I'm up against a nasty champ in a tourney, he can sometimes surprise me!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ksbmommy View Post
    My metal 15 flat out sucks. The most useless thing ever, all that food wasted on him, stupid good for nothing dragon! I don't get why it's so vastly different between players.
    Still stuck on corrupt stalwart this morning. Spa line is backed up, free video losses don't help the spa line at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by olgatt View Post
    Same story with my Scrap-"Metal" dragon a.k.a apple wester.
    Not a single win against a Champ. Yesterday I fed it up to LV.15 was LV.12. I put so much faith in him but all for nothing. Corrupt Stalwart Dragon is furious opponent and I think hi is the end of the road for me...again.
    Now I'm with 200k apples less and a piece of fat S'crappy loser on the bench.
    I'll keep trying, still in need for 7 more dark crystals. My Amazon 15, Sphinx, Apprentice, Ice G failed against Corrupt St.
    Mine too. I call mine "The Thinker"
    Rodin wouldn't find it funny.

Quote Originally Posted by zaaracake View Post
    Oh Dr0g0n I've literally tried everything! The losses are as @saghaven puts it, too many to count. I have Metal which I fed up to L12 and a Dia which I got up to L11 JUST for Centurion and (seeing your earlier tip) my L12 Ice Giant.
    Ice Giant is a hard worker, he sure does try. So do some of the toddlers. I almost got the Mother of Evil with a Level 1 Wild baby. Almost.
    Regarding ADIPPS my Dia is so darn peaceful she is definitely channeling the combined spirits of Gandhi and Aung San Suu Kyi.
    And my absobloomingly c**p (insert word which rhymes with crop) Metal dragon seems to sit down in the middle of battle and think trippy thoughts about his afterlife in the Great Sky Junkyard.
    Is there a Maximus Decimus Meridius dragon? I need him. He'd crush a mere Centurion.
    And then I can at least get some corrupt thingys.
    Sorry for the wailing in the first line. I didn't know it was so hard.
    I see you're still stuck on Glasswing. Try something fiery, maybe? In my head it sounds right cuz fire melts glass.
    Nah, don't listen to me. I'm the worst battler in the world. I should rename my island the League of Nations.

Farm Supplier
    GlassWing has taken down every dragon suggested I've never had to spend several days on one dragon before HELP
    I play everyday at me if you want to

Nightclub Owner
    Finally got Glasswing down with Diamond 15 - took all night last night and the entire day today
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Star7499 View Post
    GlassWing has taken down every dragon suggested I've never had to spend several days on one dragon before HELP
    I tried Diamond over and over in addition to Playful, Little Hero, Infinity and about a dozen others. Keep healing/trying a high level Diamond. Best of luck to you!
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    Finaly on secondary beat Glasswing with Elements level 9 bbB. Kid still don't have luck.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Star7499 View Post
    Did you try Light Mother?? My level 10 Light mother took it down with Bb..