Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Ice Knight Dragon Tournament - December 13, 2016

Rhino Keeper
    Meh, gave up on this tourney. I had over 30 losses (total) BEFORE I got to Crown Jewel and was on loss #5/6 to CJ when I decided I didn't care anymore... especially with all these frightful Glasswing stories!

I track all of my battles and it really gets me going when I have recorded win after win with a certain dragon against a particular opponent, then get to a tourney and all the sudden that dragon doesn't win anymore. Rather shiesty of you, Storm8.

I got all the crystals I could & don't really care about the Ice Knight, so I decided to have a stress-free evening! I stopped playing Bingo for this very reason too! I hate tales and don't participate in the leaderboards.... it's great!

Farm Supplier
    I literally couldn't agree more!!! But, BTW I've had a ticket in to Storm8 for 3 weeks now and they haven't even acknowledged it yet!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Ok guys I have such a headache now. I have finally beat glasswing after 2 days of battling it. I used my beast level 10 with a bB. I was shocked in disbelief. 2 hours left. I hope this last dragon is a push over.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SassyRum View Post
    I literally couldn't agree more!!! But, BTW I've had a ticket in to Storm8 for 3 weeks now and they haven't even acknowledged it yet!!!
    They've been good about getting in contact with me regarding tickets. I'd send an email asking about the ticket (esp. if you have a ticket number) or just put in a new one.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DR0G0N View Post
    So...how you doing atm? Are you still going at it? As for me, I'm still stuck on Glasswing. Though my lvl 6 Air was pretty close. 6 hours left to go, hopefully we could get through this.
    I hope you finish. I'm still bashing on as @marathon2615 advised me to but have made very little progress. My only satisfaction has been to see that Mother of Evil fold like a cheap pack of cards against my Maple 13 bM (why, why didn't I try this before?). 4 days! 4 days in one place messed up this tourney for me. Still, I have the hope of getting one more corrupt thingy if I can beat Corrupt Plague in the two hours that's left...
    Now I'm gonna do as @Bastiaan0 suggests and focus on getting my Primaries up to L15.

Quote Originally Posted by FieldsLikeB View Post
    Wow someone else has a panty waist FireStorm. Mine has never won a tournament battle since he hatched.
    Quote Originally Posted by zaaracake View Post
    My [Dia] is at level 10 and sucks too. So does my level 9 rose knight (I wonder if she'll do better at 15?) but none more than my L10 firestorm who has the record of losing every battle he's been in. A pity, cuz he looks so fierce!
    @FieldslikeB...I take it back. I take it all back with abject and utter apologies to my awesome Firestorm dragon. This guy has just been biding his time. He took down Frostfire with one bash...KO just like that! I chucked him in the battle pit cuz almost everyone else is at the spa and look what he did! Now I have a slim chance to win a corrupt piece...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by heather11778 View Post
    Ok guys I have such a headache now. I have finally beat glasswing after 2 days of battling it. I used my beast level 10 with a bB. I was shocked in disbelief. 2 hours left. I hope this last dragon is a push over.
    Congrats Heather! I really hope you get Ice Knight.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 12-18-16 at 11:58 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mystctattoo View Post
    Getting really sick of this crashing! I just beat Corrupt Stalwart and as soon as the victory screen popped up the game crashed and of course the win didn't count and I had to do the battle again and big shocker I lost with the same dragon! This needs to be taken care of and quick! This is not right!
    Ouch!
    Oh that's absolutely...no words here...and this is only my first real tourney.
    It absolutely is NOT right.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you zaaracake. I really appreciate it. I didn't think I would beat the ice knight especially after I threw my champion stalwart at him and he didn't go down. So I Used Apprentice Level 10 With bbb. Made it with 1 hour to spare. Thanks everyone who helped . Hope everyone had merry Christmas and happy news years.

Farm Supplier
    Finally finished!!! Whew.... My results are on Page 7 & hope they help. Best of luck & goodnight!

Also @Splashy81, I did send a follow up email & started a new ticket, 10 days ago. Still no word!

Fashion Designer
    So yea...decided to give the Ice Knight it's own taste of medicine by using my lvl 10 Glasswing and KO it with M.