Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fashion Story: Update 12/13/2016

Message for Tonysmom614

Hello dear, (Tonysmom614) I understand your frustration with long catalogues. I have over 60 slots which truly cuts down on days to master catalogues to earn gems. You can add me. I don't tip daily because I have around 150 wonderful Neighbors however I do accept all requests and send gifts daily. Send me a request so I can help you achieve this goal and any additional goals. I'm level 99. Approaching level 100. Been playing FS for about 5 yrs. My storm ID : LTAvon922 Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by tonysmom614 View Post
    I am at the part where you have to ask for 30 brooches. My problem is I have 3 neighbors and 5 days to complete the challenge, got rid of all my non-playing neighbors months ago. I play and gift everyday, but truthfully only visit neighbors who visit me. Please feel free to add me, otherwise I will not complete this challenge. Thank you.

You can send me a request. Storm ID : LTavon922. I wrote a complete msg to you a few mins ago.

Farm Supplier
    I have problem also if they want us to do something with neighbours, I have 3 active I can't collect 30 of something

Farm Supplier
    If I remember correctly, step 4 was 10 necklaces, 5 bags and buy 2 counters (so if you already have some, they don't count). Step 5 is ask for 30 brooches, 10 lace up boots and 5 coats.

Farm Supplier
    And if someone needs neighbours like me you can add me, idstraoz .. If we have 30 of something this cannot be collected for one day also

Farm Supplier
    3rd stepbis 2 plaid bags (the 22hr ones), I think we will end up doing the entire wardrobe pieces at a time, along with this step was the 2hr.necklaces, all messed up

Goal Thread Started

Farm Supplier
    6 days is really not enough time for these goals. Especially with items that take 22 hours. Getting 30 of something from neighbors the week before Christmas should be fun too...

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by tonysmom614 View Post
    I am at the part where you have to ask for 30 brooches. My problem is I have 3 neighbors and 5 days to complete the challenge, got rid of all my non-playing neighbors months ago. I play and gift everyday, but truthfully only visit neighbors who visit me. Please feel free to add me, otherwise I will not complete this challenge. Thank you.
    You are welcome to add me as well if it helps. My ID is eldiri.

ostraoz and tonysmom614 : I sent you a request. I fill all requests ASAP. Gift and visit daily to a select few who reciprocate.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast