Thread: Completed goals keep cycling every single time I open the game

Executive Chef

Completed goals keep cycling every single time I open the game

It's extremely annoying especially since I play on my phone. I have to wait for all of them to scroll through every time I open the game and need to leave it open until it finishes only to go through it all again

Sorry to hear about this! Can you try restarting your device and reinstalling the game? If this doesn't help, Please submit a ticket by filling out THIS FORM and then PM me your ticket number so an agent can take a closer look.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] Walt

Need additional support? You can submit a request through support.storm8.com!

Get a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

"Beep-Boop-Beep"

New Resident

Bugs in Fantasy Forest

I am having the same issue. I've turned off all notifications for Game Center and Fantasy Forest, I have also rebooted my phone. I am hesitant to delete the app for the purpose of re-installing it because I fear losing progress in the game. I play only on my phone (iPhone 6S) and do not have this issue with Castle Story or Farm Story 2. My Storm8 ID: TinkKing25 Any suggestions or should I submit a ticket?
    Last edited by TinkKing25; 01-21-17 at 10:13 AM. Reason: left out type of device/phone