Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Winter Sale: Dec. 7, 2016 EXP: Jan. 3, 2017

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Snacktimespresso View Post
    Seriously? Not a single coin item? Plus no videos to get free gems??? Very disappointing
    Only recieved a quest to install & level in Farm Story 2 for gems. This is on IoS.

"All that was great in the past was ridiculed, condemned, combated, suppressed
    - only to emerge all the more powerfully, all the more triumphantly from the struggle." - Nikola Tesla

It sucks, my second Christmas and it ends up that everything is in gems. But I'm gathering all the gems I can collect in order to get 1 or 2 reindeers :/
    Level 99 / 4 star player

I'm kinda mystified that some of the tables they brought back, don't have the matching chairs available. Just spent gems on the snowball tables, which I love, and discovered that there are no chairs to match.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bluberibakery View Post
    I'm kinda mystified that some of the tables they brought back, don't have the matching chairs available. Just spent gems on the snowball tables, which I love, and discovered that there are no chairs to match.
    My thoughts exactly.

"All that was great in the past was ridiculed, condemned, combated, suppressed
    - only to emerge all the more powerfully, all the more triumphantly from the struggle." - Nikola Tesla

Executive Chef

There's 12 tables and only 2 chairs that were re-released, but only one set that belong together the Snowflake Table and Snowflake Chair

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Sebsmommy15 View Post
    It sucks, my second Christmas and it ends up that everything is in gems. But I'm gathering all the gems I can collect in order to get 1 or 2 reindeers :/
    I'm doing the same thing! It'll be cool to see which ones you pick. More on this later...

I would really love a nativity scene on my bakery and restaurant story for Christmas 🎄🎁😌

Can someone please tell me which box is the Gingerbread box 2011? I'm pretty sure this was covered in the last sale thread but I can't find the answer, and I bought the wrong box twice last time 😦

Rhino Keeper
    In the 2014 black Friday sale this happened too - and they brought back the matching chairs (for coins) in the Christmas sale. Not sure if we'll be having another sale this time, however. Would love to have one though (a genuine sale i.e. items on sale, not a bring-back of old items at their original/ increased prices, in gems or otherwise).

And thank you again for creating the thread!
    I always look at them before deciding on what to get

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nickvinyl View Post
    Can someone please tell me which box is the Gingerbread box 2011? I'm pretty sure this was covered in the last sale thread but I can't find the answer, and I bought the wrong box twice last time 😦

Here's info I had posted previously in Black Friday thread on this box

Edit----if you click on spoiler on bottom of post #1 of black Friday thread most Christmas/Winter boxes info there

Quote Originally Posted by pcabral03 View Post

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast