Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Winter Sale: Dec. 7, 2016 EXP: Jan. 3, 2017

Executive Chef

Bakery Story Winter Sale: Dec. 7, 2016 EXP: Jan. 3, 2017

Last edited by pcabral03; 12-09-16 at 02:44 PM.

Executive Chef
    you know, it wasn't until these pics right here that i realized the spots on cupid's flank were heart-shaped!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    you know, it wasn't until these pics right here that i realized the spots on cupid's flank were heart-shaped!

You know I didn't either till you pointed it out

On different note while I'm super happy I got all reindeer, I'm sad that not a single item for coins in sale as opposed to RS sale

Farm Supplier
    Too bad they took away the Gem video and may I add 3 Gems a day does not help simply fact is, you brought previous limited items to purchase using Gem only?! Don't get me wrong, I'm not being ungrateful I'm simple making a true statement. I'm very disappointed that they took away video? I started the game I believe just before last Christmas, this is my second Christmas and I didn't have that much Gem back then. Sniff sniff. Please consider charging coins instead of Gems? Not just on limited items only but daily items as well! Thank you kindly for those who took the time to read this
    Last edited by firelove37; 12-09-16 at 07:40 PM.
    Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication

Fashion Designer
    Why no coin items?

Seriously? Not a single coin item? Plus no videos to get free gems??? Very disappointing

Executive Chef
    i'm disappointed in the lack of coin items as well, especially given the much better balance in RS, but i see so many posts these days that complain about not getting the 10 daily free gems they used to get, when some players never got any, or that they can't afford to buy gems, when that just means that other players who can and have bought gems are subsidizing your free play. it's depressing to listen to the people who have actually been really lucky complain about it.

Fashion Designer
    But mostly i think people are just made that restaurant and fashion get coin items and we don't
    i'm disappointed in the lack of coin items as well, especially given the much better balance in RS, but i see so many posts these days that complain about not getting the 10 daily free gems they used to get, when some players never got any, or that they can't afford to buy gems, when that just means that other players who can and have bought gems are subsidizing your free play. it's depressing to listen to the people who have actually been really lucky complain about it.

Executive Chef
    Oh good, thought it was just me that felt that way.

It's a great thing that they released these items I'm just extremely disappointed they are only gem items. Like really?
    Happy Easter
    Accepting 3-4 star players - Tips & gift daily - ID: hannahmariec97

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast