Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: *** 2016 Christmas Sales *** till 4 Jan

i didnt come to the forums , shame on me, before i bought the splendid xmas tree, which is very beautiful. found out by accident they were in the market. since i always enjoyed looking at peoples kingdoms with that large xmas tree i decided to purchase one.... now i find out after one accidental chop i cannot store this thing? what will happen after xmas? will this tree remain on my board for all time? i spent 150 gems on it i had no intention on ****ing it off....i love the look....but 150 gems!? and i need to chop it ? that does not seem right? is there a fix in the works for this after the holidays?

xox
    cyn

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cyndora View Post
    i didnt come to the forums , shame on me, before i bought the splendid xmas tree, which is very beautiful. found out by accident they were in the market. since i always enjoyed looking at peoples kingdoms with that large xmas tree i decided to purchase one.... now i find out after one accidental chop i cannot store this thing? what will happen after xmas? will this tree remain on my board for all time? i spent 150 gems on it i had no intention on ****ing it off....i love the look....but 150 gems!? and i need to chop it ? that does not seem right? is there a fix in the works for this after the holidays?

xox
    cyn
    There is a confusion about the Christmas Trees this year. Christmas Trees from last year, if UNchopped we could store and can be still stored, but this year.. seems we can store, but as explained in post above, u cant the next day. There was a post from SW before saying it was reported. Lets hope it will be changed, or less trees will be sold.
    However.. no chopped trees could be stored before, they had to be UNchopped.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dragobeck View Post
    I figured out that you can Store the trees when you had just purchased them. When you Close the game and come back later, you can Not store them, even if unchopped. But if you buy a new tree at that Moment, this one is storable, while the "older ones" still arent. Until you close or maybe force close the game. I tried this out several times because i was confused too, so maybe its not even a bug?
    This happened to me too! when I bought.. I tried and it could be stored, but the next day no! As that's unusual to happen.. I do feel it will be fixed.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Banned
    I'd like the sheep with a sweater but not enough to spend real money. I liked it during the valentine's day challenge where they let us buy pink chickens with coins. They should have offered us a christmas animal you could buy with coins as well.

Rhino Keeper
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0240.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	103.8 KB 
ID:	34889

I got a lil'greedy . But they can definitely be stored, just right after you buy them, so I'm sure s8 fixes it for the unchopped ones.

Rhino Keeper
    Anyone knows until when this sale is?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjalejones View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0240.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	103.8 KB 
ID:	34889

I got a lil'greedy . But they can definitely be stored, just right after you buy them, so I'm sure s8 fixes it for the unchopped ones.
    I've tried with 8 smaller COIN tree and this works..

Buy.. Store immediately!.. force close game.. opened again and place trees". They will be storable.

I left them all night out (being storable) with game closed and off. This morning they are STILL storable!! I've already reset game a couple of times to control and they REMAIN STORABLE.

Anyone wishing to try with the gem Trees? LOL!

It came to mind since having UNCHOPPED storable trees from last year, that remain storable.. buying new ones would all go together in the same Inventory box. I'm not an expert, but thought they would have the same code to do so.

Just hope I'm guessing right.. anyone who has the courage to try do let me know?
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Irma_Isle View Post
    Anyone knows until when this sale is?
    Should find out tomorrow when S8 back at work.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    I've tried with 8 smaller COIN tree and this works..

Buy.. Store immediately!.. force close game.. opened again and place trees". They will be storable.

I left them all night out (being storable) with game closed and off. This morning they are STILL storable!! I've already reset game a couple of times to control and they REMAIN STORABLE.

Anyone wishing to try with the gem Trees? LOL!

It came to mind since having UNCHOPPED storable trees from last year, that remain storable.. buying new ones would all go together in the same Inventory box. I'm not an expert, but thought they would have the same code to do so.

Just hope I'm guessing right.. anyone who has the courage to try do let me know?
    This process does work great, Moon. I bought the Spendid Christmas Tree for 150 gems, stored it first, then placed it on my board. It is storable now. Thanks for cracking the code! Lol

Rhino Keeper
    I ended up buying the fountain. Animals don't appeal to me but give me a piece of stunning deco and my gems are flying.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast