Thread: Wizard Wonderland Snowy Window is Haunted Window

Rhino Keeper

Wizard Wonderland Snowy Window is Haunted Window

I purchased two Snowy Windows and they are exactly like the Haunted Window just with added snow. Did you want to have a ghost sliding by in window or is it a mistake? Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    I bought some too and was surprised - at first I thought maybe it was supposed to be a snowman or something, but after zooming, see it is a ghost ... not sure I want to use them now
    I am "Gem" on Castle Story, "C's Cuisine" on Restaurant Story 2

Sorry for the confusion! This decoration item is keeping in theme with the Wizard Wonderland Cruise, this is why you'll see a Ghost floating just outside your window.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] Walt

Need additional support? You can submit a request through support.storm8.com!

Get a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

"Beep-Boop-Beep"

Rhino Keeper
    I just bought 2 of the Snowy windows. I get that you used the same window as in Halloween...but PLEASE take the ghost out!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Walt View Post
    Sorry for the confusion! This decoration item is keeping in theme with the Wizard Wonderland Cruise, this is why you'll see a Ghost floating just outside your window.
    I don't thing the ghost fits with the theme lol.
    Please remove it.
    Main id: squinn1981

Rhino Keeper
    I agree. The ghost does not fit. They should be removed. It's CHRISTMAS theme.

Farm Supplier
    There were ghosts in Harry Potter, but they were inside Hogwarts, not floating outside in the snow. The ghosts should be removed from the windows.
    Just reusing the Halloween windows and adding snow.  They should have changed the shape a bit and removed the ghosts!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 12-13-16 at 11:49 AM. Reason: flaming storm 8 employees

Rhino Keeper
    this is a common theme with this game if you play long enough. Lots of decor gets re-added in different colors or , as here, with some snow. I happen to love my various colored baby Cracken in their baths though.

Unhappy

The window is awful

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Walt View Post
    Another sad re-release from a previous halloween event. Not keeping with a theme, just another example of the developers not putting any effort into new decorations