Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Winter Collection Event! - Dec 9, 2016 (Android and iOS)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jenna_at View Post
    Why I can't get the Log Cabin!?!
    Sadly it's only for selected players. We don't know how or who gets chosen.

Quote Originally Posted by Allie0105 View Post
    Think of the fun you will hopefully have. (My fingers are crossed for you)
    Aww, thanks! Good luck to you too!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by loulou1209 View Post
    I just traded in a mole collection and completed the 'Collect for Charity' goal. Looks like it can be any collection to get the reward.
    Me too....I turned in an otter collection and this goal completed.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

The log cabin requires twice as many ingredients for crafting so if youncan get the elf house, get it. I no longer craft in the cabin, but expanded the elf house. The drop rate for the first 2 days has increased for me. I have more hams and gifts than needed. The word patience has come up. I anticipate this event to be fully able to complete with patience.

Not one gift all morning....... Ugh!!!!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Same here, I'm still not getting any packages.

Btw, does it matter what item we craft? i.e. in diary, if I just make basic cheese will I still get the collection item instead of making butter or other longer-crafting items?
    Last edited by mearro; 12-11-16 at 09:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Regina View Post
    The Log Cabin is limited and available to some players.

Not sure that's true. I get it find on my android where I never play but don't even see the goal on my iPad. I'm level 61 on both and use same ID/account.

I've also noticed that last year holiday update changed to snow landscape but this year no change. Uninstalled game and reinstalled and still the same issue.

Help?
    Last edited by whatthefarmm; 12-11-16 at 09:55 AM. Reason: Added ID info

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamatampa View Post
    The log cabin requires twice as many ingredients for crafting so if youncan get the elf house, get it. I no longer craft in the cabin, but expanded the elf house. The drop rate for the first 2 days has increased for me. I have more hams and gifts than needed. The word patience has come up. I anticipate this event to be fully able to complete with patience.
    I have not received any gifts in more than a day, plenty of deliveries but nothing, cannot get any further with the collection because you need at least 4 of the previous. I don't understand why they don't listen to all the complaints... their greediness is going to catch up when more and more people give up on the game. The quests are getting harder all the time, unless you play day and night, spend lots of money you can not finish the events. It's just frustrating because it is a fun game but when it gets this hard I do loose interest and I am sure I am not alone!

New Resident
    Maybe I'm just confused, but...what is the point? The goals for each day have been relatively simple to accomplish, compared to other challenges I've played in. It seems like no matter what, as long as you check in once a day to get one collection item each, you'll win? It seems like you don't need multiple gifts or multiple hams in order to win, you only need one by the end of the eleven days. It doesn't seem, to me, that you even need to craft anything in the log cabin or elf house. I'm managing to complete the time-limited goals in plenty of time, and usually I'm struggling to complete them within the time frame. But with everyone so worried about how many of each collection item they're able to get, I'm wondering if I'm just confused or doing it wrong?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DESM23 View Post
    Maybe I'm just confused, but...what is the point? The goals for each day have been relatively simple to accomplish, compared to other challenges I've played in. It seems like no matter what, as long as you check in once a day to get one collection item each, you'll win? It seems like you don't need multiple gifts or multiple hams in order to win, you only need one by the end of the eleven days. It doesn't seem, to me, that you even need to craft anything in the log cabin or elf house. I'm managing to complete the time-limited goals in plenty of time, and usually I'm struggling to complete them within the time frame. But with everyone so worried about how many of each collection item they're able to get, I'm wondering if I'm just confused or doing it wrong?
    To win the grand prize, the polar bear cub, you need to turn in collections like you do butterflies or moles. It is completely random, you might get it on the first try, or you might turn in 50 collections and never get it. That's why you want to collect as many of each daily item as you can, because you the have a better chance of getting the bear cub. Some players don't even complete the side goals, just save all the items for the collection machine. Hope that helps

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DESM23 View Post
    Oh if only it was THAT easy. Having full collection doesn't mean you get the polar bear cub, it's random, luck-based, you can end up getting only decorations. This is why on average players turn in several full collections. Or you can be lucky and get it the first time.

About the items from fishing and mining I bet you that some of us will fish or mine x50 and still not get the item. Which is why having the log cabin or the elf one allows you to simply craft it instead of wasting more fishing/mining tools.

Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast