Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: Winter Collection Event! - Dec 9, 2016 (Android and iOS)

I got a second cub. I wish I could help someone out by selling it

I would love to see just one reply from Storm 8. We keep playing and hoping and spending our money.... all for not!! I've been at this point in the last event and now this one again. Have to ask myself why I let you do this to me. All I wanted was 1st time a turtle, last event a mallard duck and now a cub. All these hours wasted??????

Just want to add, I also, am happy for everyone who won the cub. I have 2 chances left and I'm still hoping.
    All of you, have a Very Merry Christmas!!!������
    Last edited by safepe0ple; 12-20-16 at 01:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilliepaddd View Post
    Funny when you complain hard enough you get what you deserve. ‼️‼️‼️😊
    Maybe it will work for me...after handing in over 25 collections I still havent snagged the cub. Have seen lots of farms with 3 cubs and saw one with two habitats and 4 cubs. If this is luck based then I'm certainly unlucky.

Rhino Keeper
    Another tip for getting toy ships: fish in big bulks (10+ baits) and use the fish bait. I just fished now because I'm in need of anchovies and all I'm getting are actually toy ships, so hopefully this will work for others who need them. Good luck!
    Last edited by mearro; 12-20-16 at 05:07 AM.

Farm Supplier
    I just tried to turn in my full 41 sets of collections, and at the twenty-forth time (24), I got the polar bear cub. Hope this help some people know the rate of getting pet. I guess preparing to continually turn in 30 times at least that will have the better chance to get the cub. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by yppahc View Post
    The log cabin isn't great this time. Mine requires 4 items to craft the next, so unless planes drop loads of presents it isn't going to be much help. Does the gem one require the same amount per item or is the crafting time shorter? Ham takes 15min in coin log cabin.
    The elves bungalow only requires 2 in the makings of things instead of 4 as in the log cabin. The times are still the same for making things. I hope this info helps

Turned in almost thirty on my bacon n eggs farm and no cub, but if you haven't finished your Christmas shopping yet.....I have 8 piles of wrapped presents for you!  I do NOT have luck-oh well-just sad that I obsessed with my playing time to get it and didn't.
    Last edited by princessskykennedy; 12-19-16 at 09:39 PM. Reason: Hit enter by mistake

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cella1991 View Post
    I got a second cub. I wish I could help someone out by selling it
    I just got my second cub as well. I collected 30 times. Never got the candy cane.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mearro View Post
    Another tip for getting toy ships: fish in big bulks (10+ baits) and use the fish bait. I just fished now because I'm in need of anchovies and all I'm getting are actually toy toy ships, so hopefully this will work for others who needs them. Good luck!
    I tried three of the golden baits and one of them hit for 14 boats. I also noticed that fishing many times in a row tended to get more boats.

Mining gave me the most problems along with the apple trees. I have the elf bungalow and filled in the gaps.

Farm Supplier

Angry

Boy am I ticked, I woke up in the middle of the night to collect from my apple trees and I saw the cookies fly up as I collected however when I went to my collection they were not there....I still had zero! With 7 or 8 hours to wait again I will be hard pressed to get enough before this event runs out...that's a really crappy glitch.