Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Winter Collection Event! - Dec 9, 2016 (Android and iOS)

Rhino Keeper
    Giving 20 chai cider for the goal is a bit much, when they barely drop and it takes a long time to get the Syrup to make it

Rhino Keeper
    I think the next step might ask us for apple cider so just in case, save that for Day 7.

Hand in a collection

I had mention that my butterflies and moles were scarce and not giving any collection items. They have started giving collection items again, and thanks to the mole completed his collection and finished that quest.
    That is a relief for now , but it is true that such delays make it difficult.

Farm Supplier
    Just collected eggs from my chickens for the third time today. Only have 8. From the 24 chickens I got 2 of the fancy eggs needed for the event. Ridiculous if they expect us to have a chance to complete the quest. My hams from the pigs is as bad or worse, collected from 8 pigs and got 0 hams.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Moissonor View Post
    Is it for all Level ?
    At level 54 (Belle Moisson), I don't have acces to that.
    But at level 65 (Moissonor), it is possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by caron7 View Post
    I do not have the generous gift giving goal. I just have The Gift Exchange which says use 4 precious packages to turn into a not so precious ham in the log cabin. It seems to be unrelated but must I complete this to trigger generous gift giving? And do we know the rewards for the generous gift giving?

If I use 14/15 of my precious packages (4 to a ham, then 10 to give), I won't have any to turn in as collections.

I've never had day 1 be the limiting factor in a collection event before!!
    Thanks for waiting. You will get the Generous Gift Giving goal after completing the following:

- Warm Up For Winter
    - The Gift Exchange
    - Practicing Patience

Do you need to complete the 5 gift giving quest to complete? Or is it a separate one for just skins? Is there another animal? Thx

Grand Emperor
    Not sure if completing the Generous Gift Giving goals rewards the Polar Bear Cub until someone reaches Goal 5.

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Not sure if completing the Generous Gift Giving goals rewards the Polar Bear Cub until someone reaches Goal 5.
    I'm just not sure it's worth it because I have some skins already. If I knew what the prizes were. Also don't want to waste precious items to give. Thx Rynetory

Quote Originally Posted by loulou1209 View Post
    Do you mean that you cashed in a complete set and got absolutely nothing??? That's terrible!
    Since turning in my ten (I did get the prize) my deliveries stopped dropping completely for days.....two days nothing! I did get a few today after whining. Ugh I hate to complain about a free game. Free as in money not time. I did not count how many deliveries I sent, but it was ALOT. I got frustrated and didn't understand not one single drop. Thx for listening.

Drop rate

Quote Originally Posted by princessskykennedy View Post
    Since turning in my ten (I did get the prize) my deliveries stopped dropping completely for days.....two days nothing! I did get a few today after whining. Ugh I hate to complain about a free game. Free as in money not time. I did not count how many deliveries I sent, but it was ALOT. I got frustrated and didn't understand not one single drop. Thx for listening.
    I don't thibk the drop rate is too bad .. I work full time but gave still managed to complete 3/5 of gift giving and at this point in time have in my collections. 5 presents 6 hams 12 eggnog 16 Chai 7 eggs and 6 hot chocolates. ..