Page 16 of 30 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Winter Collection Event! - Dec 9, 2016 (Android and iOS)

Quote Originally Posted by ethan1brothers View Post
    is it just an outfit for the pig ? I tried to put it out but all it says is "uh oh!" and another family member said it was an outfit but how do you put it on the pigs if it is ?

thanks
    If you received a skin outfit for your farm animals, you can change their skin by going into Edit Mode, tapping on the animal pen, and then selecting the Paint Bucket. There you will see other skins for the animal, if you have any.

Farm Supplier
    I am having qualms about starting this quest, as usual. I have not been able to complete any of the others I started since I do not stay on this game 24/7 like others must do in order to meet some of these ridiculous goals. So far I have been able to keep up but doing some rough figuring there is no way I can generate enough hams to continue the need to multiply the daily needs 4x each day. As it is, I bought another hog pen and 4 hogs to try to get more hams but in my last 2 harvests of my 8 hogs, I have received 1 ham!!!!! I will not spend 160 gems for the elf house that will probably be useless after Xmas.

By making these events impossible to achieve without spending real money, they are probably going to make me uninstall this game I have been playing for the last three years.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mearro View Post
    The gift-giving goal step 2/5 gives you pig red ribbon skin but you need to give away 20 hams, 20 eggnogs, 60 bacons and 60 cheeses.
    I just don't know how to trigger these goals. I have a goal requiring the use of the log cabin, but not everyone can get the log cabin, so surely that goal is not required for the generous gift giving ones?

If this will just be holiday skins ( and I have nice ones already from previous years) I will just stop worrying about this goal line all together. But sometimes there is a pet at the end of these goals....

Rhino Keeper
    Generous Gift Giving (3/5)
    Donate 20 Chai-Maple Cider (From the Bed and Breakfast)
    Donate 15 Egg Ornaments (From Chickens)
    Donate 30 Pancakes (From the Bed and Breakfast)
    Donate 60 Eggs (From Chickens)

Reward Chicken skin

Many thanks for your wonderful help! Added to Post 2. Rynetory2
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 12-13-16 at 07:19 PM.

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by caron7 View Post
    I just don't know how to trigger these goals. I have a goal requiring the use of the log cabin, but not everyone can get the log cabin, so surely that goal is not required for the generous gift giving ones?

If this will just be holiday skins ( and I have nice ones already from previous years) I will just stop worrying about this goal line all together. But sometimes there is a pet at the end of these goals....
    Caron the next goal is not released because you finished the previous one. In the past there has only been a goal released every couple of days.

Number three out of five has been released today and Driver has posted the requirements. I am still saving my presents from planes and have not handed them over I too have very nice skins from previous years so am playing a waiting game to see what is coming.

So far only the first three goals were released and as soon as next one is released rynetory will post it on the first page.

The next goal will likely not be released until day seven now.

Hope this helps you should have goal three today.

So far
    Day one was goal one
    Day three was goal two
    Day five was goal three of five

Sometimes you have to scroll down on current goal to see more items listed ...
    Last edited by judyandthecat; 12-13-16 at 04:28 PM.

Scarce moles and butterflies.

I finally began to get a few presents dropping after a couple of days of no presents. I haven't been able to complete a collection because now my butterflies and mole are seldom appearing, and when they do, they are only giving 5 or 10 coins, no butterflies or collection items. Has anyone else had this happen?

2 eggnogs all day!!!!!! Not happy!!!!!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by caron7 View Post
    I do not have the generous gift giving goal. I just have The Gift Exchange which says use 4 precious packages to turn into a not so precious ham in the log cabin. It seems to be unrelated but must I complete this to trigger generous gift giving? And do we know the rewards for the generous gift giving?

If I use 14/15 of my precious packages (4 to a ham, then 10 to give), I won't have any to turn in as collections.

I've never had day 1 be the limiting factor in a collection event before!!
    I'm checking on what triggers the Generous Gift Giving goals. My guess is the same as yours - The gift exchange may be the one. I'll post when I get an answer.

Not sure if the Generous Gift Giving goals rewards a pet at the end. I'm stuck at 1/5 due to wrapped gifts which is the toughest for me of all collection items. I'm holding on until I get more wrapped gifts. I guess we'll have to wait for others to progress ahead and post, to get the answer. Btw we had delivery item on Day 1 once in a past similiar event. I think it was easier for me then cos I was at lower level and we didnt have goats then.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    I'm checking on what triggers the Generous Gift Giving goals. My guess is the same as yours - The gift exchange may be the one. I'll post when I get an answer.

Not sure if the Generous Gift Giving goals rewards a pet at the end. I'm stuck at 1/5 due to wrapped gifts which is the toughest for me of all collection items. I'm holding on until I get more wrapped gifts. I guess we'll have to wait for others to progress ahead and post, to get the answer. Btw we had delivery item on Day 1 once in a past similiar event. I think it was easier for me then cos I was at lower level and we didnt have goats then.
    Thank you, Rynetory. I am with you here, having a tough time getting the presents. I'm waiting as well to see what to do. I want to have some left to turn in as collections!

I just don't recall the first item as being limiting before. Usually I was able to use lots of item one to craft upwards to the more difficult items. You could be right that we are higher level now... And all these deliveries might just level me up... Oh no!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Caron the next goal is not released because you finished the previous one. In the past there has only been a goal released every couple of days.

Number three out of five has been released today and Driver has posted the requirements. I am still saving my presents from planes and have not handed them over I too have very nice skins from previous years so am playing a waiting game to see what is coming.

So far only the first three goals were released and as soon as next one is released rynetory will post it on the first page.

The next goal will likely not be released until day seven now.

Hope this helps you should have goal three today.

So far
    Day one was goal one
    Day three was goal two
    Day five was goal three of five

Sometimes you have to scroll down on current goal to see more items listed ...

Thanks Judy! I'm still trying to trigger goal 1/5. I may have to do the Gift Exchange goal to make it happen.