Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Free gem videos : Android!!!

Gem videos started & then disappeared on android

about two days back i got gem videos (the first time ever)and i watched 10 videos and earned 10 gems.After that day(till date) i did not got any ..Is something have to do with the no. bcoz i earned 10 gems & spended it.Please tell ?

The Honorable Panda
    Sorry guys, but I did check and this feature has been disabled for Androids at this time.
    It has been passed over to the team that Android users are very interested in this feature.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Sorry guys, but I did check and this feature has been disabled for Androids at this time.
    It has been passed over to the team that Android users are very interested in this feature.
    Oh, so it was just a day thing. Thanks for passing the request!! Hopefully we will see this as a permanent feature in both versions.
    Please bring back the Lotus Fountain! Please

Chubi Store

Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    Where did you see it at? Is it a pop up or do you have to press something to see it?
    It's a pop up.

Quote Originally Posted by ladyliquorice View Post
    Same here, I only got it for that 1st day, on both my bakery & my restaurant. It said something like ' more vidoes in 23 hours' but the video icon never came back the next day or today
    The same thing happened to me. I'm confused. :/

Quote Originally Posted by bluewhale89 View Post
    Oh, so it was just a day thing. Thanks for passing the request!! Hopefully we will see this as a permanent feature in both versions.
    It was just a day thing? That's not right Storm8 for making us android users think we got something wonderful permanently, then get it taken away. That's not fair. I was so happy when I got the pop up but now its gone. What's the point of having it pop up if we cant keep it. Several IPhone users said they received speed cooking. That's another smack in the face for Android users. I'm very disappointed. Android users deserve free gem videos. The pop up said it would return in 24 hrs but nothing happened. I received the pop up yesterday.

That can't be true because I received the pop up yesterday Dec 14.

If you have the feature, you will see an icon on your game.
    I received a pop up but did not see an icon. This is very upsetting indeed!

Now i know what is going on. Storm8 has an error in the pop up message. Let me explain. I was just playing Bakery Story to see if the free gem video would pop up. The message popped up but not how I expected. I first tapped my stove to see how long my cupcakes would take and I seen a message that said watch video to speed up cooking for 2hrs. I watched two videos and was only able to speed up two of my appliances. After I watched the videos, I did not receive any free gems even though the pop up explicitly said free gems. I wanted free gems instead but I am thankful. It is better than having nothing. I felt we should be able to speed up more than two stoves but at least Android users are experiencing something new.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2016-12-15-17-26-21.png 
Views:	77 
Size:	300.5 KB 
ID:	35001
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 12-15-16 at 07:46 PM. Reason: Merged 4 consecutive posts

I also noticed the free gem only available on the original version of Bakery Story. When I used the cat version, I didn't see the video icon

Executive Chef
    Maybe it's random for us Android players too, some get free gems some sped up cooking for watching videos. I noticed on both BS and RS after reset it offered option to speed up cooking for watching videos. Used it, better than nothing and helpful during goals

The Honorable Panda
    Hey there! So sorry for the confusion. The videos are available for some to speed up food. It's not available for Gems at this time.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast