Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Free gem videos : Android!!!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    Where did you see it at? Is it a pop up or do you have to press something to see it?
    If you have the feature, you will see an icon on your game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    I had the ability to speed up recipes, only found that by accident. Would rather have the gem option.

Executive Chef
    i am apparently not one of the blessed.

every time i see posts on this topic i have to bite my tongue to not insult the people who whine about it, and prevent myself from whining about it. i really wish it had never been instituted, or had been given to every player for a week, or something more even-handed. i just hate how unequal it was and is--though i'm glad the blanket ban on android players is gone.

Fashion Designer
    I was only blessed with the one to speed up recipes. I really wanted those 10 gems though.

Honestly wish this feature was available for everyone, all the time. I'm on iOS and had the videos for months until suddenly I stopped receiving them and it made me mad... I had 52 gems saved up and could have had over 100 by now and would actually be able to buy Christmas items.

Not all of us are going to want to (or be able to) use real money to buy gems, S8
    Happy Easter
    Accepting 3-4 star players - Tips & gift daily - ID: hannahmariec97

Executive Chef
    Can you post a screenshot of this please, I haven't seen this icon in my games on my Samsung tablet.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Rhino Keeper
    It is VERY buggy...video fails to load--over & over & over, another perfect execution by S8.

Rhino Keeper
    In my case, the day of the update the "free gems" icon appeared and everything was fine, but yesterday and today the icon didn't appear, so I don't know how it works.
    Please bring back the Lotus Fountain! Please

Chubi Store

Quote Originally Posted by bluewhale89 View Post
    In my case, the day of the update the "free gems" icon appeared and everything was fine, but yesterday and today the icon didn't appear, so I don't know how it works.
    Same here, I only got it for that 1st day, on both my bakery & my restaurant. It said something like ' more vidoes in 23 hours' but the video icon never came back the next day or today

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyliquorice View Post
    Same here, I only got it for that 1st day, on both my bakery & my restaurant. It said something like ' more vidoes in 23 hours' but the video icon never came back the next day or today
    Yeah, no news for the free gems icon =/
    Please bring back the Lotus Fountain! Please

Chubi Store

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast