Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I'll Be Watching! Flatfoot Says Goodbye (sort of)

Fashion Designer
    Big thanks Flatfoot for all the beautiful animals and gameplay that you have created for us. And is the egg,at the end of your 1st post, is that the Zodiac surprise? So glad I've been able to get them all so far. Good luck in all that you do in the future.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellapanda View Post
    Hello everyone! Thank you all so much for the warm welcome! It really has been a blast working on Fantasy Forest the past few months. Seeing your reactions to all our hard work has truly been a real treat! @Flatfoot definitely has some big shoes to fill, but I will do my best to bring you lots of fun, cute, and exciting new animals! Please know that while I may not post on a regular basis, I am reading the forums often and your comments are being seen. It is a pleasure to be creating for such wonderful players and I hope that you enjoy all that we have in store for you! Again, thank you for the warm welcome!
    Hello Hellapanda. I'm looking forward to seeing lots of cute (loving that) animals. Thanks for all your hard work in advance.

Farewell Flatfoot! But not really. You're dragons are awesome. The Frostwolf Dragon is one of my favorites (even though I don't have him). So good news for DS that you'll be spending more time there.

Welcome @Hellapanda!

I've recently fallen in love with FFS. I think it was the Salty Dog that did me in. Best animal ever. Loving the current leaderboard so much that I decided to stop lurking on the forum and actually start posting.

Fashion Designer
    Your Zodiac line is gorgeous! Especially the Leo Lion
    Can't wait to see the last Zodiac.

Have fun in Dragon Story, I'm sure they will love your beautiful artistic abilities

@Hellapanda Welcome Can't wait to see what cute and awesome animals you make

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

Executive Chef
    Flatfoot: Thanks for the awesome design work and the interaction with us over here! Both are massively appreciated! Make sure to drop by from time to time, even if only to give one of your teasers or just say hi! Also: thanks a lot for your hard work in seeing to it that we got so many extra plots to expand to when the latest expansions were added. It has not been forgotten!

Regarding the Zodiac surprise....: I can't wait! In two hours my Sagittarius hatches, which will complete the line of 12. I'm already curious as to what we have to do to get the "13th Zodiac"... I'd guess it to be a Zodiac-Gem hybrid (or maybe, just maybe a Zodiac-Treasure hybrid), but I wonder if we simply "get it" if all 12 Zodiac animals were completed, or if breeding or something else is involved.... Looking forward to it!

Hellapanda: Welcome! And we're looking forward to your great work, and hopefully forum contributions too! The Gingerbread animals are a fine start! I particularly love the pony, but I seem to be in a tough group, with few gems left, so I fear I will miss that one. But... the other Gingerbread animals look lovely too, so you're off to a good start!

Fashion Designer
    Hello Flatfoot ! Thank you for all the gorgeous animals you have given this past year. Appreciate all the good work done by you and your team.
    @ Hellapanda ! Welcome to the party . We love you guys over there. Hope to see some exciting events in the future.

@ ogreve I think we do have one more to go for the zodiac. ... The Capricorn . We started with Aquarius..
    Am also waiting eagerlyfor the "surprise " 13th item of the zodiac.

Rhino Keeper
    Cheers Flatfoot, loved your work, hello HellaPanda!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 31aug2002 View Post
    @ ogreve I think we do have one more to go for the zodiac. ... The Capricorn . We started with Aquarius..
    Am also waiting eagerlyfor the "surprise " 13th item of the zodiac.
    Ooooops, you're right! I thought I had already completed the set!
    Ok, one more to go then....:P

Executive Chef
    Goodbye! Hope you enjoy dragon story! Thanks for the great designs and a big welcome to the new designer, the new event looks amazing! Very happy,

Farm Supplier
    Thank you Flat Foot for all your hard work and all the best for your future.

Welcome Hellapanda, the Gingerbread habitat is delightful, so pretty, the animals too. We all have something to look forward to with your work. Could I please make 1 request and that is NO clothes on the animals, please.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast