Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I'll Be Watching! Flatfoot Says Goodbye (sort of)

Rhino Keeper

I'll Be Watching! Flatfoot Says Goodbye (sort of)

Hey Everyone!

I just wanted to make a quick post to let you know that I've stepped back a bit in my role on Fantasy Forest. My co-worker, @Hellapanda, has actually taken over the primary duties on the game for a while. Some of his concepts have started about halfway through the Airy Otter series of events up to now (so that Gingerbread event everyone loves is all him!).

I will remain on the project in more of a supervising role as I continue to do more work with Dragon Story. I am happy to leave you all in the very capable hands of @Hellapanda and am excited for you all to see the content he has coming down the line.

However, I will let you know that I have closed out the Zodiac line with something special later this month; so make sure you keep collecting those zodiacs! (You'll want all 12...+1 )

Best,
    Nick

p.s. @Hellapanda sits right next to me, so anything you want me to hear, ping him, muwhaha!

Name:  item1.png
Views: 278
Size:  15.7 KB
    Last edited by FlatFoot; 12-06-16 at 05:41 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Sad to hear Flatfoot! You have great designs and have made the game amazing!

Welcome Hellapanda( Great name by the way! LOL)! I look forward to seeing all your new designs!

Kooky Panda
    Last edited by kooky panda; 12-07-16 at 11:54 AM.

Executive Chef
    Flatfoot.. You've brought a lot of beautiful work to this game and will be missed. If you get bored with dragons we'll be greatful if you throw us a lil flatfoot special thank you for listening to our "wants" and giving us many of them.. Stop in and say hello now and then! Enjoy DS!

Executive Chef
    @Hellapanda look forward to getting to see more of your work! So far you're doing a great job and making me spend gems I intended to save lol but WELCOME and hope you have as much fun as we do! And that you'll try to implement 'some' of our suggestions into your creative ideas

Fashion Designer
    Thanks for all you've done, for watching, reading, responding, and letting us know what is happening. Welcome @Hellapanda, I have enjoyed your work.

Executive Chef
    Hi Flatfoot you gave us great animals give and bye in Fantasy Forest. Thank you for this great time here and see you in Dragon Story

Executive Chef
    Oh this gingerbread event is great, the animals are great and i want to get all gingerbread animals. Very great work Hellapanda and a warm welcome and look forward to the animals which still come.

Hello everyone! Thank you all so much for the warm welcome! It really has been a blast working on Fantasy Forest the past few months. Seeing your reactions to all our hard work has truly been a real treat! @Flatfoot definitely has some big shoes to fill, but I will do my best to bring you lots of fun, cute, and exciting new animals! Please know that while I may not post on a regular basis, I am reading the forums often and your comments are being seen. It is a pleasure to be creating for such wonderful players and I hope that you enjoy all that we have in store for you! Again, thank you for the warm welcome!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellapanda View Post
    Hello everyone! Thank you all so much for the warm welcome! It really has been a blast working on Fantasy Forest the past few months. Seeing your reactions to all our hard work has truly been a real treat! @Flatfoot definitely has some big shoes to fill, but I will do my best to bring you lots of fun, cute, and exciting new animals! Please know that while I may not post on a regular basis, I am reading the forums often and your comments are being seen. It is a pleasure to be creating for such wonderful players and I hope that you enjoy all that we have in store for you! Again, thank you for the warm welcome!
    Hello Hellapanda! Thanks for the praise to us players, yes you have a lot of work to create great animals. I am looking forward to it and welcome again

Thank you for all the help, support, ideas and everything else Flatfoot. I don't post often, but I read all the time. Thank you for everything.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast