Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sapphire Sphinx - 2016 Dec 9

Rhino Keeper

Sapphire Sphinx - 2016 Dec 9

Sapphire Sphinx is now available on 50% sale, 1050 gems for a limited time. Or breed one. Breeding time and hatching time 50 hours. Evolution time 32 hours.

Name:  IMG_3203.jpg
Views: 956
Size:  110.2 KB

Oh my word, I cannot believe I managed to breed one after 6 attempts. Dreading the thought it would take at least more than a hundred attempts with the other 2 gem animals as fails in this combo. I used crystal unicorn and pearl peryton. Breeding time 50 hours. Best of luck everyone.

Name:  IMG_3204.jpg
Views: 574
Size:  232.2 KB

Name:  IMG_3206.jpg
Views: 696
Size:  153.0 KB
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3192.jpg 
Views:	1778 
Size:	107.9 KB 
ID:	34838  
    Last edited by cardinalpsy; 12-09-16 at 05:40 PM.

Executive Chef
    Wow I love this one! Hope I'm lucky enough to get it!

Executive Chef
    Oh beautiful

Fashion Designer
    This one has gone to the top of my favorite list, I love it. It'll probably be super hard to get but I'll try

Executive Chef
    Uiiii super great, but water / crystal that will be a heavy breeding. There are then 3 water crystal animals Sapphire Cthulhu, Pearl Peryton and Sapphire Sphinx. FlatFoot great work again. Oh I am still missing Onyx Direwolf, Peridot Phoenix, hmm I will be with dark / nature and Crystal Unicorn breeding. Good luck everyone

Fashion Designer
    Yes!! It is beautiful Love lions!

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

Rhino Keeper
    LOVE!

Executive Chef
    Hello this is not a gem, but a Crystal Tier. I find it misleading when a crystal animal is constantly referred to as gem animal. A gem animal is prize pony, Treasure Toucan and so on. I therefore ask the animals to describe correctly. thank you very much

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Drachenia View Post
    Hello this is not a gem, but a Crystal Tier. I find it misleading when a crystal animal is constantly referred to as gem animal. A gem animal is prize pony, Treasure Toucan and so on. I therefore ask the animals to describe correctly. thank you very much
    I refer to the hybrids as "gem" animals like their habitat is called GEM GROVE to house them and crystals are gems.. I refer to treasure animals as TREASURE animals as they're called in game, there isn't confusion on that for me for TREASURE animals are the ones that give treasure gems as rewards. So sapphire Sphinx is a gem hybrid to me and 99% of reference on the web

You do realize Crystal, onyx, sapphire, jade, citrine, etc are all types of gems right
    Last edited by Eluzyion; 12-09-16 at 02:36 PM. Reason: Spelling

Executive Chef
    I still forgot the granite golem, which is also missing. I'm breed with Pearl Periton / Crystal Unicorn and get:

1. Frostfang

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast