Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story Update: December 7, 2016

Fashion Designer

Restaurant Story Update: December 7, 2016

Name:  Screen Shot 2016-12-06 at 13.44.18.png
Views: 1063
Size:  475.4 KB

Quote Originally Posted by pcabral03 View Post

Last edited by Rynetory2; 12-08-16 at 03:30 AM.

Executive Chef
    That middle piece is so detailed and cool looking.

I like the door, the poinsettias or whatever that is on the wall and the calendar adds a nice touch.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Ooooooh, looks great! I love all the decorations; I know that big decoration at the middle would be an LTO costing lots of gems, so I'm hoping for the other items to cost coins. The table and chair look dull to me. But at least there is a new appliance!

But would there be goals? I really really REALLY hope so.

Executive Chef
    Is this a goal week? I hope they release old goals too

Fashion Designer
    Don't think it's goals, only one appliance. Probably, 5 gem stove.
    Love the door. The ribbon flooring would look darling under wrap station.
    The holly garland looks great, but is it part of wallpaper?
    Tables and stools uhh ok.
    Honestly see this as gem heavy.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    It's a cute update. I can definitely see people using it to set up a "Santa's Workshop" setting with different little gifts and wrapping paper strewn around Makes me wonder if we'll see the North Pole LTO this week, which would go well with it. It's also nice to see a new door.

Not sure about the tables and chairs, just because it seems like we have a lot of similar ones already :/ But overall, I'm looking forward to it.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

When does the server update?

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kristianpearson View Post
    When does the server update?
    Wednesdays at 10:30 AM PST
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Executive Chef
    the holly has to be part of the wallpaper, because you can't have 2 wall decors on the same wall, and the calendar and holly are together. which is unfortunate, i really need some greenery to go on top of the red & white ******d walls i'm using!

i like the elves wrapping a lot, and the middle decor piece too. i wish it had been more christmassy, though i guess if you want to use if for birthdays it's nice to not be all red & green. ditto for the other wrapping station, even though i still like the middle one better.

i'm really hoping that snowman is a door. it's so cute! the elf nutcrackers are okay too. wish the walls, floors & furniture were more colorful.

and really really really wish they wouldn't put pots out on the countertops! glad the cookies are on a stand.

Farm Supplier
    I actually love this but am disappointed there aren't goals this week.

The wallpaper, cute little calendar, new door, tables, chairs and the gift wrapping station are great. Not a fan of the floor tile or the look of the food but am always glad for a new stove

Hoping that it doesn't mean that the next goals aren't Christmas related because of this update!! Still keeping my hopes up for an amazing Christmas sale

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast