Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Update: December 7, 2016

Rhino Keeper
    I am kinda confused....are we going to be getting another goal next week since this one is only 9 days???

Executive Chef
    So far I'm on the first step of the goals and I can say it's really expensive. They should have slashed all goal cost by 30% for these 9 day goals, so I guess here comes another round of spoiled food again for me.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Executive Chef
    Least these goals are better than last weeks

Why do all the old christmas stuff like table, chairs and.... cost gems?! I don't have gems because i'm NOT getting Daily gems by wathcing videos? RS Update is MUCH better and it all does NOT cost gems.

Quote Originally Posted by brunetteannkatrine View Post
    Why do all the old christmas stuff like table, chairs and.... cost gems?! I don't have gems because i'm NOT getting Daily gems by wathcing videos? RS Update is MUCH better and it all does NOT cost gems.
    Exactly what I'm saying!! I'm honestly really mad right now because I've been waiting for Christmas stuff and we finally get it and it's all gem items... I haven't gotten my daily gem videos in months and I'm a 19 year old college student with a part time job, like Im gonna waste my money on gems. What a load of bullcrap
    Happy Easter
    Accepting 3-4 star players - Tips & gift daily - ID: hannahmariec97

Rhino Keeper
    I'm trying not to pass out from excitement XD

"All that was great in the past was ridiculed, condemned, combated, suppressed
    - only to emerge all the more powerfully, all the more triumphantly from the struggle." - Nikola Tesla

OMG!! This is the best x'mas sales ever! So many old decor to choose from. Although I've to admit that most of the items on sale are for gems and they didn't give a discount on them like they used to previously. Oh well~ Better than nothing right? >_<

But I'm soooo happy that they finally released the reindeer penguin which I've been begging for ages. Now I can finally get it after so many years. So thank you so much S8!
    (My penguin collection is finally completed! Yay!) xD
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Executive Chef
    ALL of the sale items are for gems, wow! I'm super happy that they brought out all of the old stuff and I'm glad that they didn't have coin prices for items that were originally bought with gems (I'm looking at you gingerbread tables and counters). I needed a few tables here and there BUT where are all the matching chairs?!?!? Thankfully I have a ton of chairs, those must have been for coins originally, because I never would have bought 50 for gems.

I'm going to be broke yet again, but I think at these prices I'll focus on my larger bakery and skip this on my smaller/second account.

Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    So far I'm on the first step of the goals and I can say it's really expensive. They should have slashed all goal cost by 30% for these 9 day goals, so I guess here comes another round of spoiled food again for me.
    if it's like the last 9-day goal, you do NOT have to buy any of the deco!

Rhino Keeper
    Hmmm. No sale items for coins? 😕 Can't figure out what the deal is with these short, expensive, tacky goals...lost a long time nbr today, can't say i blame her, tho.

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast