Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Northern Light Dragon ( Crafting) December 6 2016

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by dd2b44ever View Post
    Actually, quick question, do they have to have completely finished crafting by that time or just have crafting be***?
    You (only) have to start the crafting before it expires.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackiesq View Post
    You (only) have to start the crafting before it expires.
    Wonderful news! Thank you! Now if I can just stay awake long enough to get my last 3 North Poles (with a little minor speeding up of rounds, with the last of the gold I have) I may be able to do it! LOL!

Host(ess)
    Wonderful news! Thank you! Now if I can just stay awake long enough to get my last 3 North Poles (with a little minor speeding up of rounds, with the last of the gold I have) I may be able to do it! LOL!
    Shoot! Where's how I figure out the time difference?!? Oh no! I may have stayed up all night for no reason!

Grand Emperor
    Shoot! Where's how I figure out the time difference?!? Oh no! I may have stayed up all night for no reason!
    You can use the [removed link] to figure out your local time. You can enter "San Francisco" for the S8 time zone. Good luck!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    You can use the [removed link] to figure out your local time. You can enter "San Francisco" for the S8 time zone. Good luck!
    That's a bad link. And you can go ahead and delete this post after you see it but thanks for all your hard work! It's hugely appreciated!

Its ok, I have removed the bad link in my quote and reported to the team about this forum issue. Wouldn't had known without your alert. Thank you very much. Rynetory2
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 01-03-17 at 08:13 AM. Reason: Removed link in my quote

Grand Emperor
    That's a bad link. You forgot the word the at the beginning but I found it so thanks for helping me!!!
    Ops sorry! It was working previously. Glad you found it! Somehow it changes when I pasted the correct link. I've put it in quotes then. Thanks for letting me know.

Host(ess)
    You're very welcome and thanks for your help with the time zones! I'm now happily crafting my very own gorgeous Northern Lights Dragon! I've always loved the Northern Lights!

Grand Emperor
    You're very welcome and thanks for your help with the time zones! I'm now happily crafting my very own gorgeous Northern Lights Dragon! I've always loved the Northern Lights!
    Oh wow, that's fantastic!! Congratulations!

Executive Chef
    Started crafting my second last night.

Rhino Keeper
    Got enough battles for crafting second on secondary acoount: now - almost missed it.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast