Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Northern Light Dragon ( Crafting) December 6 2016

Fashion Designer
    Woo! They are so pretty!
    No longer active on this forum. Wishing the players good luck on the events and tournaments.

Rhino Keeper
    I have enough to craft but waiting till the Tales finish

Yay .. actually crafted and done. A sense of accomplishment, since I have failed at so many others. ... mostly in the mines.

I hatched mine early this morning and named it Aurora. I think the name fits lol
    Storm ID: Pinkbubbles75
    Island Name: DragonLand
    Level 152
    300 dragons total
    3 Diamonds (as of 7-23-17) - Diamond 13, Crusader 10, Ridgeback 4
    10 Champion dragons: Dueler 12, Rainbow Sentinel 15, Stalwart 11, Glasswing 12, Light Mother 10, Huntress 10, The Dark One 10, Amazon 10, Harmony Knight 10, Mithril 9
    6/13 Zodiac Dragons (Leo, Gemini, Aries, Aquarius, Cancer, Taurus)
    Newest Dragons: Ridgeback, Basilisk, Healer, Owl, Sulfur, Greek, Tricrown, Glider, Crusader, Beastmaster

Executive Chef
    Hope every one has seen the pop up announcing that Northern Light dragon is leaving the arena on Jan 3rd.

Fashion Designer
    What time is it leaving does anyone know? I'm really eager to get the next one lol. Hope everyone who wanted it got this one!
    No longer active on this forum. Wishing the players good luck on the events and tournaments.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by katali119 View Post
    What time is it leaving does anyone know? I'm really eager to get the next one lol. Hope everyone who wanted it got this one!
    10:30am PST

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by katali119 View Post
    Unfortunately I did not and will now be stuck with 67 poles in my inventory but I can't wait another hour to battle and can't pay gold to speed it up either! Oh well, guess that's my normal lately

Fashion Designer
    :'(

Host(ess)
    Actually, quick question, do they have to have completely finished crafting by that time or just have crafting be***?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast