Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fashion Story Update 12/6/2016

Executive Chef
    I literally screamed when I saw the blue racks on sale. Id been looking for tjose again for years. I had some before when id started out but dumbly sold them.

Now im a mess because I have less than 500,000 coins and am trying to do orders to make more.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    I literally screamed when I saw the blue racks on sale. Id been looking for tjose again for years. I had some before when id started out but dumbly sold them.

Now im a mess because I have less than 500,000 coins and am trying to do orders to make more.
    I got a little carried away and now have under 300, 000 coins. But I'm not done buying stuff, and the money seems to take forever to accumulate.

Rhino Keeper
    The update was ok but I noticed that the manequins on the diamond display are smaller when compared with what we have. I need to hide the display because there is a difference with what I have in my store. Anyway, thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    Love it!~
    ButIi still hope for that indoor cozy outfit which included a hot cocoa mug with candy, am I the only one?

Executive Chef
    I like the diamond theme. Hope they make the rest of the colors too, like in bakery and restaurant.

I took a break from this game when I began to lose interest but this latest update has got me back into becoming at least semi-active. So many nice items for sale!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pumpkita View Post
    Love it!~
    ButIi still hope for that indoor cozy outfit which included a hot cocoa mug with candy, am I the only one?
    I'm hoping for that catalog as well.
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123