Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Wonderful Winter World Event!

Rhino Keeper
    I am in shock . I have attained Wreath somehow, but did sacrifice my planting over night to the 8hr lower yield crops and again for today because of commitments. It seems three nests is a must now to be able to complete any event. I bit the bullet and spent precious gold halfway through to get that third nest. Now I finally have it after much deliberation , they will up the ante again.lol.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by zaaracake View Post
    Just the one evo temple. Sure, I'll def do what you say. You've always given great suggestions so far! Tks. Hope you make it too.
    Base on what you have, at this point with 6 hours to go, you could earn 216 snowflakes give or take. So, depending how far you are with the last milestone, you could decide rather to spend gold to speed things. Keep in mind they might or might not have something special for Christmas Day. (I'm still hoping for GDP sale).

As for me, I got mine last night at around 1 in the morning, not too bad with 12 hours to go (but have to head back to work today).

Hope you're close enough to get the last dragon, if not, no worries since every now and then they recycle back dragons and there's plenty of new ones to come.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    All the best Amer. I really hope you get this one cuz I felt bad for you last time with all those yucky Sunrises...well, they helped here.

Hey Dr0g0n, I have about the same number and I'm really trying hard too. Hope we get it. I have only two nests and I always feel like my phone alarm is ringing (irritatingly) to wake up and collect from the quest and snowman.

@starship, wow! How?
    Consistent evolution and planting. Also had "luck" with breeding long time dragons - a bunch of Sunrise and Virtue fails. I now have 7900 snowflakes.

Farm Supplier
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Wreath Dr0g0n.PNG 
Views:	19 
Size:	320.5 KB 
ID:	35009
    Got it with no so much efforts. One nest, one temple.
    Gonna stay in the storage for a while anyway
    ReVox Philosophy of Excellence

Nightclub Owner
    All the best Amer. I really hope you get this one cuz I felt bad for you last time with all those yucky Sunrises...well, they helped here....
    Aw, thanks - you're sweet I did get Wreath so happy about that. I'm still collecting like mad though for the final community prize. I really hope you make it to the last prize & get all the goodies
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    @Dr0g0n, @Starship @Amer @ozigal...oh how wonderful! All of you made it :-D
    @starship, yep those KOD fails sure helped!

As for me...not much to do :-D
    I'll be able to place Wreath when I hatch my Air dragon for the last two points. Woooooooop!
    It wouldn't have been possible without the 3x points, a couple of sleepless nights and the awesome @ksbmommy's tip about scraping points thru bingo and the resulting bingo BOOSTS...
    Dunno if we can do this agn, ppl.

@ksbmommy....did you read that? Impossible! I'd like to name my Wreath dragon for/after you but I don't know your name. Or even better, (respecting your privacy) would you please stop by my island wall and pick a name of your choice for her? Only if you want to, of course. I hope you don't think that's too silly but good advice that's given in time, ought to be remembered, I feel. And I hope you get this one too. Wouldn't be the same for me if you didn't.

@frenchmarketgirl how's it going? Don't give up. I had 1200 snowflakes to collect as of 24 hours ago. You can still make the last coupla hundreds. Read @Dr0g0n's replies to my posts, esp the last two ones about the gold. Very helpful tips.

Quote Originally Posted by olgatt View Post
    Got it with no so much efforts. One nest, one temple.
    Gonna stay in the storage for a while anyway
    @olgatt, wow! so nonchalant :-D very very cool! Very James Bond.
    I had two nests and for me it's been a crazy, undignified scramble.
    Last edited by zaaracake; 12-16-16 at 09:30 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DR0G0N View Post
    So, depending how far you are with the last milestone, you could decide rather to spend gold to speed things. Keep in mind they might or might not have something special for Christmas Day. (I'm still hoping for GDP sale).
    Hope you're close enough to get the last dragon, if not, no worries since every now and then they recycle back dragons and there's plenty of new ones to come.
    @Dr0g0n, total gold spent 1.
    Yeah, you read it right. I sped up the last hour of an evo yest when I just couldn't keep my eyes open anymore.
    Last edited by zaaracake; 12-16-16 at 09:29 AM. Reason: Added relevant convo

Executive Chef
    Really hate the points in this event, I'm still behind 600 points for Wreath. Sucks!
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Rhino Keeper
    @Natasha_07 oh too bad...yes it was very hard. Impossible to finish without staying awake for two nights at least to keep collecting from the quest and snowman. I would not have done it for any other dragon but an Xmas one. I hope they have gentler targets next time cuz if this was not a lighter season of work for me, I would never have been able to make it.

Rhino Keeper
    I have 5100. I refuse to spend gold on these events and I don't like to plant so many 20 hour crops, so I am happy with what I did overall. I got two free dragons, and I like the decos this time around.
    Android
    Level 167 DS