Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Wonderful Winter World Event!

Executive Chef
    Finished with 6212. I had to speed up a few dragons this morning because I didn't have any free time to play all morning.

Executive Chef
    I had to speed hatch the Quasar I bred (yay!, waited until the last possible minute to do it so it wouldn't cost a ton of gold), had last minute farms to hatch, finished the quest and got the flakes from the snowman statue and STILL was 9 snowflakes short with 15 minutes left. SMDH. I just planted some 1 hour rushrooms (which completed a bingo challenge) and sped harvested three of them to get the last 9 to finish with 6200 on the nose. But I got the Wreath dragon on the nest now.

They continue to make these last individual dragons far too hard to reach if they only give big points for hatching, evolving and farming.

Farm Supplier
    My worldevent icon disapeerd Just before THE end. Did not finish

I was able to get the wreath dragon and will probably hatch it at some point
    Storm ID: Pinkbubbles75
    Island Name: DragonLand
    Level 152
    300 dragons total
    3 Diamonds (as of 7-23-17) - Diamond 13, Crusader 10, Ridgeback 4
    10 Champion dragons: Dueler 12, Rainbow Sentinel 15, Stalwart 11, Glasswing 12, Light Mother 10, Huntress 10, The Dark One 10, Amazon 10, Harmony Knight 10, Mithril 9
    6/13 Zodiac Dragons (Leo, Gemini, Aries, Aquarius, Cancer, Taurus)
    Newest Dragons: Ridgeback, Basilisk, Healer, Owl, Sulfur, Greek, Tricrown, Glider, Crusader, Beastmaster

Rhino Keeper
    I got Wreath with one hour to go! I saw the event disappear with (at least) 1 minute to go, frustrating for those who wanted to wait till the last second to collect

Executive Chef
    I know right! It's the Holidays after all, I would like S8 to show a little tidy bit of holiday cheer.

Seriously it's way too much points, hope the next one is better timed or points reduced.

Quote Originally Posted by zaaracake View Post
    @Natasha_07 oh too bad...yes it was very hard. Impossible to finish without staying awake for two nights at least to keep collecting from the quest and snowman. I would not have done it for any other dragon but an Xmas one. I hope they have gentler targets next time cuz if this was not a lighter season of work for me, I would never have been able to make it.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Nightclub Owner
    I missed the end of the event, did we get the final community prize?
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    I missed the end of the event, did we get the final community prize?
    Yep! I believe with 30 minutes or so left.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by zaaracake View Post
    @Dr0g0n, total gold spent 1.
    Yeah, you read it right. I sped up the last hour of an evo yest when I just couldn't keep my eyes open anymore.
    Congratz to you getting your Wreath dragon. Yup, that is exactly what I would want you to do, speed up remaining temple/nest. I'm glad all you needed to do was just use 1 gold. All your hard work is not in vain. :]

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DR0G0N View Post
    Congratz to you getting your Wreath dragon. Yup, that is exactly what I would want you to do, speed up remaining temple/nest. I'm glad all you needed to do was just use 1 gold. All your hard work is not in vain. :]
    :-) true. But I really hope S8 makes it easier next time.
    Into the battle arena and onto the battle thread now...how are you doing there?

@ksbmommy, good to see you made it.