Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Gingerbread Mania Leaderboard December 6 2016

Rhino Keeper
    Some people want to win at any cost. I can not imagine how much REAL money they used to get 230,000 points! However, as Alideh points out, big spenders keep the game alive. We all need to roll with the tide, enjoy the free goodies and have a laugh like Morag2000.
    Last edited by DirkDragon; 12-06-16 at 03:34 AM.

Executive Chef
    I like the leader boards. I dnt tend to do to well but as long as I get new animals and occasional tunes and food I'm happy! I hope the animals in this ones mile stones will b ones I'm missing! The last time I only needed one!

Rhino Keeper
    While I agree that it's frustrating to be put in a group with big spenders and have no chance at the final prize I do enjoy the chance at the milestone animals, I wouldn't be able to get them otherwise without buying them so I love having the chance to win them on the leaderboard even if I have no chance of 1st or 2nd prize.
    Also the free runes from spins are great, I love being able to get a few every event.

I do agree though that gems and animals are expensive, if the price was lowered I'm sure many more people would purchase them and as such S8 would actually end up making more. The only pack I bought was the 1.99 pack with one of the service dog trio. If they offered more of those lower price packs then I would for sure buy them. Even for 5 or 10 euro I would buy more regularly but I won't spent 20 euro a time on packs.

Rhino Keeper
    They look really beautiful especially the pony ! Would it be possible to get a new Christmas element?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Morag2000 View Post
    I agree totally with you Alideh, Storm8 is a business and they have to make a profit in order to develope their games and as you say pay their employees. However, I do think the cost of buying animals is rather prohibitve, if they made the individual cost of an animal cheaper they would sell more, thus the overall profit would be greater.
    Back to the original thread, the last leaderboard was hilarious for me, the number 1 and 2 players were fighting it out between them for the top spot and ended up with number 1 with 236,000 points number 2 with 163,000 points and number 3 with 36,000 points the rest of us had between 7000 and 9000 points, it would have been cheaper for 1 and 2 to buy the animal!!
    The moral of the game is to have FUN and we do get lots of free animals. I play every day and I love this game and thank you Team Lava for developing such a beautiful game for us all.
    236000 and 163000 !
    i hope i will never be in their group ! LOL but what is good in such situation, you don't need to spend any ressources since you will never reach them LOL
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Executive Chef
    I like these gingerbread animals, they're so cute!
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by saucysammis View Post
    It does look yummy, and here I was looking up a recipe for ginger snaps just an hour ago.

I know we are supposed to all be competing with each other, and have secret strategies for winning. This post in the spirit of friendly competition and working on the milestones that we all can get. I have my forest ready to begin the leaderboard with as many points as I can:

1. Placed an ultra long timer egg on the nest yesterday.(it will be ready in 17 more hrs but I will wait for the update to hatch it.
    2. The den has an 18 hour teddy bear in it so that will gather a few points as well.
    3. I've got a zodiac animal in the evo flower....its ready now but I will also save it for tomorrows update.

Good luck all, hope the milestones are as interesting as the prizes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alideh View Post
    Thank you for this, I did that last time (maybe the round before that) with an animal in my nest and it didn't give me much points, It gave me points starting from when the leaderboard round started which was about 4 hours.... Unless it was a glitch o.o so then if I put a animal in the flower that is a long timer I will get points for those hours that the board wasn't going on?
    I will be paying close attention as to how valuable the strategy ends up being. Thanks for the heads up.

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    236000 and 163000 !
    i hope i will never be in their group ! LOL but what is good in such situation, you don't need to spend any ressources since you will never reach them LOL
    Haha exactly! We may as well give up and save our food when we're matched with high pointers but then whenever I have low points the wheel kicks in and gives me high points so I think I may still have a chance lol clever. Then I see the boosters go on ugh! I NEVER get high spin points when I'm top or near top, and I ALWAYS get the higher points when I'm low.....hmm!!

Fashion Designer
    Excited, almost about to start XD
    Can't wait to see the Milestones

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    236000 and 163000 !
    Very true! You know to save what u have! Oh and I second not wanting to b in that group!

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast