Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Gingerbread Mania Leaderboard December 6 2016

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sparklegirly View Post
    I am hoping they release a special gingerbread habitat so I can keep them all together. They would look good in the glowing grove. Does anyone remember when that will be leaving?
    I'm hoping the same about the habitat.. I know storking wouldn't go in the glowing habitat with teddy bear, rudolphin and Tinsowl.. The pop-up only showed start date.. Won't know end date until it begins unless a mod knows

Rhino Keeper
    Ohhh I actually really like these prizes. Going to actually try to get a good place on the board this leader board round!

Rhino Keeper
    Well I have to say I am highly disappointed in this goal!! I didn't realize it was a leaderboard event until I came on the forum. These leaderboard events are only good for a few top players and I really hate them!! I was hoping it would be a community event. That is the only goal I try anymore in fantasy forest. I do play those until I have reached the final animal. I hardly ever post in the forums, but this event really pisses me off. I love the gingerbread animals, but I guess I will just have to forget I ever saw them. I have no clue why I even still play this game as it seems to be one disappointment after another recently.

Gingerbread Mania Leaderboard Event!

GINGERBREAD MANIA LEADERBOARD EVENT!

Requires level 10+ | Minimum game version is iOS 1.6+/Android 1.6.0.1+ | Event is live from 12/6/2016 11:30 AM to 12/16/2016 11:00 AM PST

Executive Chef
    Hello! Yes I have also experienced a lot of disappointment, but I am happy when I get all the milestones I want. So this leaderboard I have enough animals to develop, feed hihihihi as always too little. On the last leaderboard I wrote I do not go with. I wanted to say that I will not strain, with every leaderboard I was 2nd place so long until the timer had still 30 minutes to the end. Then I became 3rd place or even 4th place, no no longer so long above and then disappointment. But I will always participate, there are often in the milestones animals that were breedable and gone before I or others could breed them. Just as Gohstrich I finally have, I have waited with its development extra. So to all a lot of fun and happiness

New Resident

Leaderboard events are a horrible idea

Quote Originally Posted by auroramom View Post
    Well I have to say I am highly disappointed in this goal!! I didn't realize it was a leaderboard event until I came on the forum. These leaderboard events are only good for a few top players and I really hate them!! I was hoping it would be a community event. That is the only goal I try anymore in fantasy forest. I do play those until I have reached the final animal. I hardly ever post in the forums, but this event really pisses me off. I love the gingerbread animals, but I guess I will just have to forget I ever saw them. I have no clue why I even still play this game as it seems to be one disappointment after another recently.

I totally agree with you. I was so excited about the gingerbread animals as they're absolutely adorable but then had the same response you did about having to forget about them because I know they will never appear on my island. To me the leaderboard events are a huge disappointment. It's like "Look at this new beautiful animal! Oh, but you can't have it." Even the storybook adventures have become frustrating with the inability to make it to the end for the one animal I really cared about in the story. Wasted time and resources.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by auroramom View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by horock13 View Post

I totally agree with you. I was so excited about the gingerbread animals as they're absolutely adorable but then had the same response you did about having to forget about them because I know they will never appear on my island. To me the leaderboard events are a huge disappointment. It's like "Look at this new beautiful animal! Oh, but you can't have it." Even the storybook adventures have become frustrating with the inability to make it to the end for the one animal I really cared about in the story. Wasted time and resources.
    Hello I as a long-term player also have my problems, but I also can not conclude any storybook. I've participated in all the leaderboard since it was released and I bought 1 Ultra Rare Animal. But it is about fun, not about the mus I absolutely have the 1 prize. Storm8 has enabled us to buy these animals from the leaderboard, Storybook. What up to the Magma Leaderboard was not possible to buy the animals from Zodiac, Storybook and so on. Oh yes it is all planning and above all patience and I have no patience to save enough food on

Hello auroramom and horock! You do not have to participate if you do not want, but you escape animals of Trio breed, limit time breeds or the wheel. But everyone plays as he likes, no one will be forced to do it. I love these tasks from the leaderboard, because I can feed and develop my animals. If there is no limit breed, I always try to breed my missing Crystal animals or the animals I want to get in the forest from the store. Have fun with Fantasy Forest Story

Rhino Keeper
    Like the look of this one! Happy I decided against doing the last storybook and have a TON of apples and characters to feed and evolve at the moment. Put a long evolution in the flower the moment I got the pop up and going to put a super rare from storage on the nest in a few minutes! Praying my board isn't full of gem spenders! Fingers crossed.

Fashion Designer
    I seriously wish people would stop complaining so much about the leaderboards not being fair. YES it sucks when you can't get a animal you want BUT you get lots of other free animals and things in the milestones, you can also get runes by spinning the 3hour wheel, you also get prizes for whatever place you end up in. In my opinion I like them A LOT more than world events. I have only been able to get one final prize in the world events, and its sucks but at least we get other prizes and then there are the community prizes.
    I wish you people could understand it is because of THOSE people who PAY money... REAL money to get gems that keep this game going, that keeps paying their employees which keep making more and more events and animals that us free players can keep winning, breeding, and fighting in the battle tournaments. So you should really at least look at the bright side and be happy we get milestone prizes, and we can keep playing free. There are other games out there where you can't play much because everything costs real money since their revenue from players isn't much :/
    I understand losing and being a bit sad, I've lost a few times, I have managed to win too without spending gems but either way I like being able to play free and having lots of events that give out free animals and being able to breed limited edition animals when they have a special. You may not win the main prize but maybe in the future it will be breedable for a limited time, or a prize in spin the wheel... OR maybe you will win the next round or the one after that.
    Good luck and please try to understand Storm8 point of view. They need money to keep the game going free and to pay their employees.

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Alideh View Post
    I seriously wish people would stop complaining so much about the leaderboards not being fair. YES it sucks when you can't get a animal you want BUT you get lots of other free animals and things in the milestones, you can also get runes by spinning the 3hour wheel, you also get prizes for whatever place you end up in. In my opinion I like them A LOT more than world events. I have only been able to get one final prize in the world events, and its sucks but at least we get other prizes and then there are the community prizes.
    I wish you people could understand it is because of THOSE people who PAY money... REAL money to get gems that keep this game going, that keeps paying their employees which keep making more and more events and animals that us free players can keep winning, breeding, and fighting in the battle tournaments. So you should really at least look at the bright side and be happy we get milestone prizes, and we can keep playing free. There are other games out there where you can't play much because everything costs real money since their revenue from players isn't much :/
    I understand losing and being a bit sad, I've lost a few times, I have managed to win too without spending gems but either way I like being able to play free and having lots of events that give out free animals and being able to breed limited edition animals when they have a special. You may not win the main prize but maybe in the future it will be breedable for a limited time, or a prize in spin the wheel... OR maybe you will win the next round or the one after that.
    Good luck and please try to understand Storm8 point of view. They need money to keep the game going free and to pay their employees.
    I agree totally with you Alideh, Storm8 is a business and they have to make a profit in order to develope their games and as you say pay their employees. However, I do think the cost of buying animals is rather prohibitve, if they made the individual cost of an animal cheaper they would sell more, thus the overall profit would be greater.
    Back to the original thread, the last leaderboard was hilarious for me, the number 1 and 2 players were fighting it out between them for the top spot and ended up with number 1 with 236,000 points number 2 with 163,000 points and number 3 with 36,000 points the rest of us had between 7000 and 9000 points, it would have been cheaper for 1 and 2 to buy the animal!!
    The moral of the game is to have FUN and we do get lots of free animals. I play every day and I love this game and thank you Team Lava for developing such a beautiful game for us all.
    Last edited by Morag2000; 12-06-16 at 03:44 AM.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast